Apply online for Accenture Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Accenture job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Accenture careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Accenture placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Accenture Infotech Jobs then you must check Accenture latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Accenture Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Accenture vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Accenture Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Accenture Recruitment 2022
Global professional services provider Accenture has industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. Offering Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, they combine unmatched experience and specialised skills from more than 40 different industries. All of these services are supported by the largest global network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Every day, their 674,000 employees serve customers in more than 120 countries by delivering on the potential of technology and human inventiveness. To create value and shared success for their customers, employees, shareholders, partners, and communities, they embrace the power of change.
|Industry type||IT Services and Consulting|
|Role:||Product Management Associate|
|Key skills:||Business process, Consulting, Operation|
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The future of Accenture’s analytics and reporting solutions across all platforms is shaped and driven by the company’s product management team.
- collaborating with every member of their team and placing a strong emphasis on the opinions of Accenture customers
- The product management team at Accenture makes ensuring that products are quickly delivered that are highly relevant, meaningful, and scalable.
- In order to relocate work being done by the team’s advisors and cover incremental work, the Associate Product Owner will support the Recruiting and Performance portfolio.
- The Global People Analytics (GPA) team’s goal is to provide Accenture business and HR leaders with strategic and operational analytics and insights. The GPA team is made up of over 300 analytics, reporting, solution architecture, product owner, development, and change management/training professionals located all over the world.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver a digitally oriented strategy and roadmap for analytics and reporting products in the designated area(s)/portfolio) in close collaboration with other team members (s).
- Manage a matrixed team’s priorities and outputs with agility even if you might not have direct supervisory responsibility. To help the team succeed, find solutions to issues and remove obstacles.
- Work together throughout the ecosystem to develop fresh concepts, comprehend the needs and goals of stakeholders, and improve the data and digital literacy of important user groups.
- Give stakeholders inside and outside the team advice on the best/ideal product strategy or technique to implement in order to achieve the intended results.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Experience working in a project, program, or product management role in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working closely with stakeholders to understand and translate their needs into a dynamic product strategy, roadmap, vision.
- Experience coordinating or managing matrixed teams and driving the team to collective success.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage a large volume of work while motivating the team to succeed.
- Strategic and visionary thinking-with the ability to translate the vision into a workable roadmap/plan.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Accenture Recruitment 2022