The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) has notified for the Posts of Senior Structural Engineer, Senior Power Engineer & Senior Water & Sewerage Engineer vacancies. The jobs are on contract basis. The last date to apply for the posts is 17th Feb 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
APCRDA Recruitment 2018 | The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority jobs 2018 | 03 Posts of Engineers
Name of the Organization : The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (AP CRDA).
Name & Number of Post.
1. Senior Structural Engineer : 01 Post.
2. Senior Power Engineer : 01 Post.
3. Senior Water & Sewerage Engineer : 01 Post.
1. The Senior Structural Engineer Post will undertake planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems.
2. The Senior Power Engineer Post will undertake projects from the concept and detail of the design, through to implementation, testing and handover. They may be involved in maintenance programmes.
3. One will be responsible for preparing electrical designs for large-scale buildings/ township projects.
4. The Senior Water & Sewerage Engineer Post will undertake Water Supply Networks, Sewerage Networks in Capital city. One will design water distribution systems for potable or non-potable water and Develop plans for new water resources or water efficiency programs.
1. The Senior Structural Engineer Post requires to have passed M.Tech.
2. The Senior Power Engineer requires to have passed M. Tech Electrical and Power engineering.
3. The Senior Water & Sewerage Engineer requires to have passed M. Tech, environmental or Water Resources engineering with relevant experience.
Skills and abilities required for Senior Structural Engineer Post.
1. Design & field experience in usage of State of Art software for analysis & designing Complicated & Multi-storeyed towers and buildings, Factories & Industrial Buildings Design.
2. Capable for handling all the construction projects in designing and execution.
3. Field experience in usage of State of Art software for analysis & designing
Abilities Required for Senior Power Engineer Post.
1. Transmission, Substations and Power Utility.
2. Experience in Electrical Power distribution networks & Experience of using State of the Art Software for analysis on Power Distribution Networks.
Skills and abilities required for Senior Water & Sewerage Engineer Post.
1. Monitoring/Assessing performance of the candidate and other individuals.
2. Motivating, developing, and directing people to make improvements or take corrective action.
3. Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of the work, identifying the best people for the job.
How to Apply for AP CRDA Jobs 2018.
1. First, go to the official website of AP CRDA i.e. www.crda.ap.gov.in.
2. Go to ‘Careers’ option & select the desired post.
3. Click on the ‘online link’ of the Post
4. Read all the details carefully.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Important Dates for AP CRDA Vacancies 2018.
The last date to apply for the Post is 17th February 2018.
To Download the official notification of AP CRDA Jobs 2018 click here.