GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022 for the position of Software Engineering Specialist in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are described below.
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022:
|Software Engineering Specialist
Qualification in Education:
- Freshers with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) may be considered for the position.
- Solid understanding of OO Analysis and Design, as well as SQL Databases.
- Debugging and unit testing expertise using a well-known and accepted unit testing framework
- Hands-on experience with web technologies such as ASP.Net and web servers such as IIS
- Understanding of cloud technologies.
- Strong understanding of unit testing tools such as NUnit and MS Test
- Knowledge of code versioning tools and the CI/CT/CD processes
- Comfortable with implementing features such as web services and queries on existing tables.
Responsibilities and Roles
In this position, you will:
- Oversee programming a feature or a small feature set.
- Contribute to the team and work with senior team members or management to begin working independently.
- Using the technology chosen for the project, write code that meets standards and provides the desired functionality.
- SDLC principles and methodologies such as Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, Refactoring, and Testing Techniques should be applied.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and provide necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes.
How can I apply for the GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022?
All qualified and interested candidates should apply for this position as soon as possible online.