Indian Bank is an Indian state owned financial services company. The Bank has notified for the recruitment of Specialist officers. There are total 145 vacancies for the post. The Post including Manager, Asst. Manager, Senior manager Post in different departments like Information Systems Security Cell, Information Technology Dept./ Digital Banking Dept., Treasury Department, Security Department, Credit, Risk Management Department, Premises and Expenditure Department, Planning and Development Department. The interested candidates can apply for the post before the last date i.e. 2nd May 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Indian Bank Recruitment | 145 Specialist Officer Vacancy
Name of the Organization : Indian Bank.
Indian Bank 2018 Post.
1. Information Technology / Digital Banking Dept. : 31 Posts.
2. Information Systems Security Cell : 07 Posts.
3. Treasury Department : 13 Posts.
4. Risk Management Department : 06 Posts.
5. Security Department : 25 Posts.
6. Credit : 50 Posts.
7. Planning and Development Dept. : 02 Posts.
8. Premises and Expenditure Dept. : 11 Posts.
Indian Bank Selection Process for SO Post 2018.
1. The SO Post 2018 selection process includes Preliminary Screening Test & Final Interview Process.
2. The Preliminary test will include 60 questions of Professional Knowledge with maximum 60 marks in 60 minutes.
3. Pre-Examination Training will be arranged by the Bank to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes or Minority Communities or PWD at Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Vijayawada, Lucknow, Jaipur and Bhopal.
Indian Bank SO 2018 Vacancy Details.
1. The candidates applying for IT Dept. & Digital Banking Dept. should have relevant experience in maintenance & Administrative of Operating systems, Databases, Backup Management & Data Centre management.
2. Experience in Oracle/ DB2/MySQL SERVER. It is desirable to have experience in TCS-BANCS/ Exim Bills.
3. Experience required in application design, code review and documentation with experience in Software Testing It is desirable to have experience in software testing in banking applications with domain knowledge / experience in Net Banking & Mobile Banking application testing.
4. The candidates applying for Positions in Information Systems Security Cell should have 5 years experience in BFSI sector in handling various information security related roles like Firewall Management, IPS Management, SIEM administration, Antivirus Management.
5. One should also have experience in Ethical Hacking and Penetration testing related work including identifying security risk and development plan, application security testing related roles, conducting VAPT for web app under OWASP Top 10,.
6. One should be well versed using tools like Nessus, NMAP, Metasploit, Burpsuite, Acenetix, Checkmarx and Penetration tools like KALI LINUX.
7. The candidates applying for Positions in Risk Management Department should have experience in banking.
8. One should have worked in Risk Management Department of Corporate / Head Office of Public Sector Banks/Private 39 Manager II 4 Sector Banks.
9. The candidates applying for Security Department should have 5 years as a commissioned officer in the Indian Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a Police officer in the rank of Inspector & above.
10. The candidates applying for Positions in Premises & Expenditure Department should have minimum 3 years of experience in Electrical engineering work.
11. One should also have experience in Civil engineering construction or Design works.
Education Required for Indian Bank Specialist Officer Post 2018.
1. For Information Technology Department / Digital Banking Department.
i. Must have 4 years Degree in Engineering or Technology from any stream such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications or Electronics & Instrumentation Department.
ii. One can also have completed Post Graduation Degree in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Tele Communication, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Information Technology or Computer Applications Stream.
iii. One can also have passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
2. For Information Systems Security Cell.
Candidate requires B.E or B.Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science & Eng or Computer Eng/Computer Science& Tech/IT/Electronics & Communication.
3. For Treasury Department.
Candidate requires Full time MBA in Finance or Post Graduate Diploma in Banking/Trade Finance/International Business from a recognized Institute/University approved by Govt. of India.
Indian Bank 2018 Age Limit.
The age limit for Specialist Officer Post 2018.
1. Scale I Post : 20 to 30 years.
2. Scale II Post: 23 to 35 years.
3. Scale III Post: 25 to 38 years.
4. Scale IV Post : 27 to 40 years.
5. Scale V Post: 30 to 45 years.
The Age Relaxation.
i. SC/ ST candidates is 5 years.
ii. OBC candidates is 3 years.
iii. PwD candidates is 10 years.
iv. Ex-servicemen is 5 years.
v. Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during 1st Jan 1980 to 31st December 1989 is 5 years.
vi. Persons affected by 1984 riots is 5 years.
Specialist Officer Post 2018 Application Fee.
1. The application fee for General or OBC Candidates is Rs. 600 /-.
2. The application fee for SC & ST Aspirants is Rs. 100 /-.
3. The payment will be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information.
The salary for the Post of Specialist Officer in Indian Bank is as per Government rules & Norms.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Jobs 2018.
1. Visit official website of Indian Bank i.e, www.indianbank.in.
2. Go to ‘Career’ option.
3. Search for ‘Indian Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2018’on the webpage.
4. Read all the details carefully.
5. Click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
6. Fill all the basic details as instructed.
7. Upload documents and passport size photograph.
8. Complete the SO Post payment Process of Indian Bank Online Application Fees.
9. An e-receipt will be generated.
10. Submit the application form.
11. Take the print out of online filled application form & fees receipt for further use.
Call letters for the Test/ Interview will be issued to eligible candidates through email or through Bank website only.
Important Dates for Indian Bank Vacancies 2018.
1. The Online registration starts from 10th April 2018.
2. The last date to apply for the post is 2nd May 2018.