Junagarh Agricultural University has teaching, research & extension education related to agriculture & allied sciences. The JAU has announced a notification for Gujarat state origin candidates regarding the Posts of Director of Research & Dean of P.G studies, Registrar, Principal, Professor & its equivalent, Associate, Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. The interested candidates are required to apply for the Posts before the last date i.e. 14th April 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
JAU Recruitment | Junagarh Agricultural University Recruitment 2018 |101 Director, Registrar, Principal & other Vacancy
Name of the Organization : Junagarh Agricultural University (JAU).
JAU 2018 Post.
1. Director of Research & Dean of P.G studies : 01 Post (UR).
2. Registrar : 01 Post (UR).
3. Principal : 02 Posts (01 :UR, 01 :SEBC).
4. Professor : 10 Posts.
5. Associate Professor : 70 Posts.
6. Professor & Assistant Professor : 17 Posts.
1. The candidate should have good academic knowledge.
2. A relaxation of 5% shall be given to SC/ST & PwD candidates to graduate candidate and master’s level.
3. A relaxation from 50% to 55% of marks shall be given to Ph.D degree holders.
JAU Recruitment 2018 Education Required.
1. Post of Director of Research & Dean of Post Graduate studies.
i. Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or allied sciences.
ii. Master’s degree in Agriculture with at least 60% marks
iii. Master’s Degree level shall be admissible to SC/ ST candidates.
iv. Ph.D IN Agriculture or Allied sciences.
v. The candidates should have good knowledge of Computer.
vi. Experience of 15 years is needed in teaching or research with not less than 5 years shall be as Professor.
2. Post of Registrar.
i. Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks.
ii. Ph.D in Agriculture sciences.
iii. Experience of 15 years as an Assistant Professor.
iv. Administrative Experience of 15 years including 8 years as Deputy Registrar.
3. Post of Principal.
i. Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
ii. Ph.D Degree with evidence of published work & research guidance.
iii. Associate Professor or Professor with total experience of 15 years of teaching/ research/ extension/ administration in universities.
iv. Good knowledge of educational system at National &International level required.
4. Post of Professor.
i. Ph.D Degree with evidence of published work & research guidance.
ii. Minimum 10 years experience in teaching in university.
iii. Minimum score as stipulated in the academic performance indicator (API).
5. Post of Associate Professor.
i. Good Academic record with Ph.D Degree.
ii. Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
iii. 8 years of experience of teaching or research in any research position.
iv. Ph.D Degree with evidence of published work & research guidance.
1. Director of Research & Dean of P.G studies : 55 years.
2. Registrar : 55 years.
3. Principal : 55 years.
4. Professor : 55 years.
5. Associate Professor : 45 years.
6. Professor & Assistant Professor : 45 years.
1. The Processing fee for General category candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
2. The Processing fee for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Physically handicapped candidates is Rs. 250/-.
3. The fee can be paid in cash by downloading the ‘State Bank Collect’ challan in any SBI branch.
Salary Package for Junagarh Agricultural University Recruitment.
1. Director of Research & Dean of Post Graduate studies : Rs. 37, 400/- to Rs. 67, 000/-.
2. Registrar Post : Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39, 100/-.
3. Principal Post : Rs. 37, 400/- to Rs. 67, 000/-.
4. Professor Post : Rs. 37, 400/- to Rs. 67, 000/-.
5. Associate Professor : Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39, 100/-.
Important Documents required.
1. Date of Birth Certificate.
2. Caste certificate.
3. 10th & 12th marksheet.
4. Bachelor’s marksheet & Degree certificate.
5. Master’s marksheet & Degree certificate.
6. Doctorate’s marksheet & Degree certificate.
7. Post Doctorate certificate.
8. Other relevant certificate.
9. API Summary of 7 copies compulsory.
How to Apply for JAU Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website of JAU i.e. www.jau.in.
2. Find the recruitment notification in Career option.
3. Apply for the required post as per eligibility.
4. Fill all the details as instructed.
5. Attach all the necessary documents and testimonials.
6. Make an envelope super scribing the name of the Post.
7. The applications should reach the office of the Registrar, Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh-362001 (Gujarat).
Important Dates for JAU Vacancies 2018.
1. The Start Date to Apply Online is 22nd March 2018.
2. Last Date to Apply Online is 14th April 2018.
3. Last Date for Payment of Fee is 12th April 2018.
4. Last date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Applications is 21st April 2018.
1. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease in the period of recruitment.
2. The upper age may be relaxed in favor of a candidate who is already an employee in Agriculture Universities of Gujarat.
3. The age relaxation in case of SC/ ST & SEBC candidate as per prevailing rules of Govt. of Gujarat.
4. Separate form for different Post.
5. Candidate’s name in certificates & application ought to be same.
6. Canvassing will disqualify the candidature.
7. Must submit API form in hard copy along with research papers.