Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of the posts of 65 Technician under KRCL Recruitment. The Date of publication is 23rd March 2018. All Eligible and Interested applicants who are domicile of the states of Maharashtra, Goa & Karnataka or Land Loser candidates may apply. There are vacancies of Electrical Technician & Electrical Signal & Telecom Maintainer Posts. The candidates shall apply through Online mode before the last Date i.e. 30th April 2018. The candidates are advised to fill the Konkan Posts Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush or heavy load on Internet. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
KRCL Recruitment | Konkan Railway Recruitment | Electrical & Signal Technician Vacancy
Name of the Organization : Konkan Railway (KRCL).
KRCL 2018 Post.
1. Electrical Technician : 38 Posts (Medical : B-1, UR : 28, SC : 04, ST : 04, OBC : 02).
2. Electrical Signal & Telecom Maintainer (ESTM) : 27 Posts (Medical : B-1, UR : 16, SC : 05, ST : 02, OBC : 04).
Vacancy Details for Konkan Railway 2018 Electrical & Signal Technician Post.
1. The applicants shall give CBT & Document verification test for selection of candidates.
2. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is of screening nature& General questions related to minimum technical qualifications will be asked.
3. The test shall be of 90 minutes consisting of 100 questions.
4. There will be negative marking. One-Third of the marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
5. Qualifying marks shall be 50% for General category, 40% for OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST candidates.
6. The Common General Awareness test shall consist of Maths, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, General awareness, Technical subjects.
Medical Fitness Test.
1. The Medical test shall check the fitness in all respects including Distance Vision, Near & Night vision of the candidate.
2. The candidate who had Lasik surgery or any other surgical procedure are not eligible for Medical Standard B1.
Education Required for Konkan Railway 2018 vacancy.
1. The education qualification required for the post of Technician Grade III Electrical is 10th passed candidate with ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic.
2. One can also have passed 10th standard plus CCAA in the trades in the posts.
3. Education Required for the Posts of ESTM- Signal and Telecommunication Department is 10th Pass plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Wireman.
4. The candidate may also have 10th passed plus CCAA in the trades in the posts.
1. The age limit is 18 years to 30 years.
2. The lower age limit is same for all Posts.
3. The age shall be reckoned as on 1st July 2018.
4. The Age Relaxation for.
i. SC /ST candidates are 5 years.
ii. OBC- Non creamy layer candidates is 3 years.
iii. Ex-servicemen candidates worked more than 6 months shall be on the basis of extent of service rendered in Defense plus 3 years provided they have worked 6 months service after attestation.
KRCL 2018 Application Fee.
1. The application fee is Rs 500/-.
2. The application fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically backward class is Rs. 250/- which is deductable in CBT.
3. The fee shall be deposited through internet banking or Debit/ Credit card.
The salary for the Posts is Level 2 of 7th Pay Matrix plus other allowances as admissible under CDA scale.
Important Documents Required.
1. Valid & Active mobile number & E-mail ID.
2. Photograph in JPEG format up to 80KB with name & date printed on it.
3. Candidate’s signature in Blue/ Black ink up to 50KB.
4. NOC from the Employer.
How to Apply for KRCL Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website of the KRCL i.e. www.konkanrailway.com.
2. Click on the ‘Notification No. CO/P-R/02/2018 for Recruitment of Technicians’ option.
3. Read the details thoroughly.
4. Go back and select ‘Click here to apply’ option.
5. Enter the required details in the application form.
6. Registration number shall be generated with the password.
7. The link shall also be sent along with R. number which has to be clicked.
8. Take a print out of the form.
9. Now, start filling the details.
10. Also, give the preference of post.
11. Upload the necessary documents to be uploaded.
12. Pay the fee as per the norms of the Konkan Railway Recruitment Job Vacancy
13. Submit the form.
14. Take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates for KRCL Vacancies 2018.
1. The last date to apply for the Post is 30th April 2018.
2. CBT will take place in June 2018.
1. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease in the period of recruitment.
2. The Policy is for Land Loser candidates who lost their land for KRCL project between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) on KRCL route or his/her Spouse, Son, Unmarried Daughter, Paternal Grandson, Paternal Unmarried Grand Daughters only.
3. CCAA/ITI for the post of Technicians Diploma or Degree in Engineering will not be accepted of unless otherwise specified.
4. Category once allotted to candidate at the first opportunity of empanelment shall not be review/revised/reallocated under any circumstance.
5. The selected candidates will be given training and stipend will be paid.
6. Ex-servicemen candidates who have already secured employment in the same quota in Central or state in Group C or D will be given only relaxation but will not come under Ex-servicemen quota.
7. Candidates waiting for results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply.
8. Visit the official website frequently in order to be updated.