Apply online for Nokia Off Campus Drive drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Nokia job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Nokia careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Nokia placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Nokia Infotech Jobs then you must check Nokia latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Nokia Off Campus Drive is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Off Campus Drive drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Nokia vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Nokia Off Campus Drive form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Nokia Recruitment 2022
Nokia created the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, they serve communications services to providers, governments, large enterprises, and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and licensing. They also adhere to the highest ethical business standards as they created technology with social purpose, quality, and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for the 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
|Key skills:||Computer science, automated testing, GIT|
Nokia Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The Packet Core line manager is required for the continuous development of new services delivery capabilities, that driven either internally, with Product Line Management (PLM) or from external market needs.
- As a leader in the Packet Core team, you will also have the opportunity to lead teams in the delivery of the latest mobile packet core solutions utilizing the cloud technologies both public and private cloud.
- The successful candidate will have to manage resources within India and is expected to reside in India. Project delivery responsibility will be for Nokia’s global Packet Core customer base.
- Work as a Single point of contact to all stakeholders
- You will Lead and sustain a high-performance team that has skills to support the production operations.
- You Drive triage calls and highly responsible for proper reporting of Incidents and RCAs
- Need to Identify areas of improvement, automation and work to shift left and implement the same
- Define more standard procedures and runbooks for the project
- You will Drive governance calls
- Daily Come up with different governance and analytical reports
- Analyse company’s performance issue and provide suggestions for tuning
- You need to be able to identify and implement different monitoring tools
- Also be able to understand business impact and provide most effective communication to stakeholders
- Always Transform support team to SREs
- Also Should be able to define and drive accelerators
Check the other latest Jobs
SJVN Recruitment 2021
ICAR Recruitment 2021
Punjab Police Notification For Intelligence Assistants Recruitment 2021
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021
Jobs Opportunities in Indian Airlines
Nokia Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You will Maintain an understanding of the Packet Core domain inclusive of 5G as well as the cloud infrastructure as it pertains to Packet Core solutions.
- Work on Hiring and professional development of Packet Core engineers.
- Establish strong working relationships with peers and various Nokia resources. For Example; Local market teams, PLM and R&D.
- Responsible for maintaining the supply & demand forecast for assigned perimeters.
- Always Maintains and reports on Packet Core KPI, and other administrative items
- Ensures the use of the company’s tooling and automation, best practices, and Blueprints.
- Reviews project margins & their quality for best delivery model implementations, and continuous improvements.
- Develops and ensures correct training & up-skilling in Packet Core domain area for the Packet Core Teams globally.
- Partners with company’s peers within and external to the Packet Core Team on project delivery, escalation and lessons learned.
Nokia Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have BS/MS in Computer Science with 10 years experience in a professional services delivery role. Also Management level preferred.
- Have Advanced knowledge of Packet Core Solution and interfaces
- Must be Expert level understanding of the services delivery lifecycle
- Have the Demonstrated problem solving, both technical and organizational
- Can Demonstrate team leadership in either a direct or indirect reporting structure.
- Have the ability to travel within and outside of India.
- Have Onboarding & Deployment experience with VNF/CNF and also the understanding of artifacts TOSCA, CSAR, and Helm Charts
- Have working Experience with Python programming language or Bash and in test automation
- Have the Knowledge of GIT version control system
- Have One of CCNP/JNCIS/NRS II certifications (or higher)
- Possess Fluent written and spoken English
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Nokia Recruitment 2022