RPSC RAS Recruitment Online Form 2021 :
On its official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued an official notification inviting online applications for a total of 988 vacancies in state and subordinate services under Advt No. 03/2021-22. The apply online link will be active starting July 28th, 2021, and the deadline for applying online is August 27th, 2021. To learn more about the application process, fee, eligibility, and vacancy for the RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment Notification, read the article below.
RPSC RAS Latest Jobs 2021 Overview in Points :
The table below contains all of the necessary and pertinent details about the RPSC RAS Exam 2021 recruitment notice.
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Exam Name: RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam
- Total Vacancies: 988
- Starting Date: 28th July 2021
- Closing Date: 27th August 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Prelims-Mains-Interview
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Official Site: @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC RAS Notification PDF :
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the official notification for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination 2021 (RAS/RTS Exam) on its official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Important Dates to Remember for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 :
For the candidates’ convenience, all the important dates for RPSC RAS 2021 recruitment are given below:
- RPSC RAS Notification Out: 20th July 2021
- Apply Online starting date: 28th July 2021
- Last date to apply online: 27th August 2021
- RPSC RAS Exam date: To be announced
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
The following table lists the RPSC RAS/ RTS vacancies for various state and subordinate level services. The following are the post names and the number of vacancies available to candidates :
- Rajasthan State Service: 363 Posts
- Rajasthan Subordinate Service: 625 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
The following eligibility criteria in terms of minimum educational qualification, experience, and age limit have been prescribed by RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment:
(i). Educational Qualification :
- The candidate should hold a graduate degree from a recognized university/institution.
- He/She must have a knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
(ii). Age Limit :
- For Gazetted Posts: The minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years
- For Non-Gazetted Posts: The minimum age is 25 years and the maximum age is 45 years.
(iii). Experience :
The Candidate applying for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 must have completed not less than five years of service whether officiating or substantive, on the 1st day of January 2022.
RPSC RAS Posts 2021 Application Direct Link :
The official notification for the RPSC RAS/ RTS combined competitive exam 2021 has been released, but the online application form process will begin on July 28, 2021, and close on August 27, 2021.
The RPSC RAS apply online link will be active from 28th July 2021 onwards.
RPSC RAS Recruitment Selection Process :
RPSC RAS Exam Selection Process 2021
The selection process for RPSC RAS Exam 2021 will be in three stages which have been discussed separately here:
- RAS Preliminary Examination
- RAS Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
RPSC RAS Pre Preliminary Exam 2021 :
- The PPSC RAS Pre Exam is used to qualify candidates for the main exam.
- The RPSC RAS Pre Examination consists of one paper on General Knowledge and General Science.
- All of the questions will be objective and worth a maximum of 200 points.
- There will be 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in total.
- The exam will take you 3 hours to complete.
- There will be a 1/3 negative marking for each incorrect answer, and no marks will be awarded or deducted for questions that are not attempted.
|I||General Knowledge and General Science (150 questions)||200||3 hours|
RPSC RAS Syllabus For Prelims Exam :
For the RPSC Prelims Exam, the MCQs will be asked from various topics. RPSC RAS Exam will have only one paper objective in nature. We have listed the RPSC Syllabus for the Prelims Exam.
- History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Indian History: Ancient, Medieval, Modern
- Geography of World and India
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy: Basic Concepts of Economics, Economic Development & Planning, Human Resource, and Economic Development, Social Justice and Empowerment
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Science & Technology
- Reasoning & Mental Ability: Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive), Analytical Reasoning, Mental Ability, Basic Numeracy.
- Current Affairs
RPSC RAS Mains Paper 2021 :
The RAS Mains Exam is extremely important for candidates taking the RPSC RAS Exam, and candidates must pass this stage in order to be considered for the Interview round. The final merit list is based on the RAS Mains scores as well as the interview scores.
- For General Studies- I, II, III, as well as General Hindi and General English, the mains will be held in four shifts.
- Each paper is worth 200 points and takes three hours to complete.
- Each paper is a combination of descriptive and analytical writing.
- It is necessary to qualify in each paper.
|I||General Studies-I||3 Hours||200|
|II||General Studies-II||3 Hours||200|
|III||General Studies-III||3 Hours||200|
|IV||General Hindi and General English||3 Hours||200|
RPSC RAS Recruitment Mains Syllabus 2021 :
Paper I: General Studies Paper I
Unit 1. History: – History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage of Rajasthan, Indian History & Culture, History of Modern World (up to 1950AD)
Ekae 2. Economics: Indian Economy, World Economy, Economy of Rajasthan
Unit 3. Sociology, Management, Accounting & Auditing.
Paper-II: General Studies Paper-II
Unit 1: Administrative Ethics:
Ekae 2: General Science & Technology
Unit 3: Earth Science (Geography and Geology): World, India, Rajasthan
Paper III: General Studies Paper III
Unit 1 Indian Political System, World Politics and Current Affairs
Chapter 2 Concepts, Issues and Dynamics of Public Administration and Management
Unit 3 Sports and Yoga, Behaviour and Law
Paper IV: General Hindi and General English
Samanya Hindi (100 marks): Comprehension, Translation and Precis Writing
General English (80 marks): Grammar & Usage, Comprehension, Translation & Precis Writing, Composition & Letter Writing.
RPSC RAS Exam Personal Interview 2021 :
Candidates who pass the mains examination are shortlisted for a 100-point RPSC RAS personal interview test.
The RPSC RAS Exam Interview board awards marks based on the candidate’s character, personality, address, and physique, as well as their knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Each candidate’s marks in the interview round for RPSC RAS Exam 2021 will be added to their marks in the Mains Exam.
The total marks obtained in the Mains as well as the Interview round will be used to compile the final merit list.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021 online?
To apply online for RPSC/RAS Recruitment 2021, follow the steps below :
- Visit the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to the Apply Online link and fill out the form. Sign up to be a candidate.
- Keep your registration number and log in once more.
- Now, correctly and completely fill out the online application form.
- The form should be reviewed before being submitted.
- Pay the fee (if applicable)
- For future reference, print multiple copies of the RPSC/ RAS 2021 online application form.
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 Salary Details :
The exam fee for RPSC/RAS Recruitment detailing’s are given below :
- General/ OBC (CL): Rs. 350/-.
- OBC (NCL)/ EWS: Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/-.
- TSP SC/ST: 150/-.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
1. When is the deadline for online applications for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The deadline to apply for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 is August 27th, 2021.
2. When does the online application period for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 begin?
Ans. Candidates can apply for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 online which is starting from July 28, 2021.
3. What is the number of vacancies for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The total number of vacancies for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 is 988.
4. For which posts PGCIL is conducting the recruitment process?
Answer: PGCIL is conducting the recruitment process for Subordinate Posts.
5. What is the full form of RPSC?
Ans. RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
6. What is the age limit required for Gazetted Posts?
Ans. Age limit required for Gazetted Posts is 21 years to 40 years.
7. What is the age limit required for Non-Gazetted Posts?
Ans. Age limit required for Non-Gazetted Posts is 25 years to 45 years.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took you most care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in