Apply online for Ola Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Ola job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Ola careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Ola placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Ola Infotech Jobs then you must check Ola latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Ola Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Ola vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Ola Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Ola Recruitment 2022
With 250+ cities served across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, Ola is one of the largest ride-hailing firms in the world and the largest mobility platform in India. By connecting users to drivers and a variety of vehicles, including bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, the Ola app provides mobility solutions. This enables convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of users and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
|Customer Lifecycle Management
|CRM Strategy, Customer life cycle
Ola Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You must include customers as an Assistant Manager – CLM and develop effective customer-focused marketing strategies.
- A Customer Lifecycle Marketing Assistant Manager is needed to take responsibility for the planning, segmentation, and execution of marketing campaigns across a variety of media, including push notifications, SMS, email, and WhatsApp, from first click to retention and renewal initiatives, with an emphasis on cultivating loyalty among our customer base’s ever-growing clientele.
- While making sure that pertinent programmes are being developed for all phases of the customer experience, their ideal candidate will not hesitate to get their hands dirty and work closely with customers to understand the wants and needs of the market.
Ola Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Retention and promotional marketing campaigns used Push, SMS, Email, and App Channels as different communication channels.
- Working knowledge of CLM (Customer Lifecycle Management) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Develop and improve efficient programmes that use customer behavior and tenure data and combine triggered, targeted, and all-encompassing educational campaigns.
- Work together with account managers and customer success specialists to make the most of customer interaction touch points and incorporate individualized programs.
- Create innovative and captivating social media campaigns. oversee the daily administration of all social media platforms, including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, while customizing content for each platform.
- Making a calendar of events and webinars that is in line with corporate objectives and taking full responsibility for marketing these events through all available platforms.
- In charge of establishing contacts and coordinating with business leaders to participate as speakers at these events/webinars.
- Control the complete production of videos for several platforms, including the content.
- Well-versed in the use of marketing measuring tools to derive important insights and improve performance.
- Drive and ensure consistent community involvement through planned activities for our learners;
- Be at ease with a full work-from-home arrangement based out of our Gurgaon office.
Ola Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are required, as well as the ability to multitask exceptionally well. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Ola Recruitment 2022