Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the advertisement notification for Group A and Group B vacancies. This post is all about “Odisha OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021”. The total vacancies announced under this drive are 392 posts. The online application link is available between 12 January 2021 to 18 February 2021. Online registration and fee payment link will be available up till 11 February 2021. The selection process for these posts will undergo through three stages. Stage one includes Preliminary examination. Stage second includes Mains examination and the third and final stage includes Interview round. Read the full descriptive notification carefully to know further details like eligibility, application requirements, selection process, examination pattern etc. Please make sure to apply before 18 February 2021 as the last date approaches.
# Odisha OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 in a Nutshell :
OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021
Notification Key Points :
1. Recruiting Agency : Odisha Public Service commission (OPSC).
2. Name of Post : Group A and Group B Posts.
3. Total Vacancies Count : 392 posts.
4. Online Registration / Application Start Date : 12 January 2021.
5. Online Application Submission Last Date : 18 February 2021.
6. Method of Application : Online Mode Only.
7. Job Category : Under Govt. jobs Category
8. Mode of Selection : Three steps based. Step-1 : Preliminary Exam., Step-2 : Mains Exam., Step-3 : Interview.
9. Posting Area : All Odisha State.
10. Official Website : www.opsc.gov.in/.
11. Advertisement No. : 07 / 2020-21.
# OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Important Dates to Remember :
1. Application Acceptance Between : 12 January to 18 February 2021.
2. Application Registration and Fees Payment Last Date : 11 February 2021.
3. Prelims exam Date : Will be updated later.
3. Admit Card Download for Prelims Exam. : Announced later.
4. Mains Exam Date : Notified later.
5. OPSC Result Announcement Date : Later.
6. Tentative Interview Round Dates for OPSC : Notified later.
7. Final Result Announcement Tentative Date : Updated Later.
# OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Details of Advertised Vacancies :
Total sum of vacancies for Group A and Group B under this drive are 392. Categorywise distribution includes following :
1. Odisha Civil Service Exam 2021 Group A Posts :
(i). Odisha Administrative Service : 137 posts.
(ii). Odisha Police Service : 06 posts.
(iii). Odisha Finance Service : 104 posts.
2. Odisha Civil Service Exam 2021 Group B Posts :
(i). Odisha Cooperative Service : 08 posts.
(ii). Odisha Revenue Service : 74 posts.
(iii). Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service : 63 posts.
# OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Advertisement Document :
To get the full descriptive information about current drive you can prefer the OPSC 2021 Notification PDF. Below is the direct link to download the PDF .
Here is the Odisha PCS 2021 Notification PDF link : https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/Pages/Post_detail_information.aspx
# OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria Full Information :
Odisha Administrative Service Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
The basic educational qualification required for OPSC is Graduation Degree in any stream. The Institute where degree is achieve should be a recognized institution under central or state government. Your qualification credentials such as marks obtained , percentage of marks, in 10th , 12th and graduation are required while applying online application form. Applicant must be able to write, read and speak Odia language.
Age limits calculated on 01 January 2020.
1. Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years.
2. Maximum Age Limit : 32 Years.
Relaxation of age is available under govt. rules and regulation.
(i). Maximum age relaxation for Women / Ex-Serviceman / ST / SC / SEBC : 05 Years.
(ii). Maximum age relaxation for PWDs (40% Permanent Disability) : 10 Years.
Application Fees :
Online Application fees charged under OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 is :
1. For General (All Others) Applicants : 500/-INR.
2. For ST / SC / Pwd (More than 40% Disability) Candidates of Odisha State : No Fees.
# OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Selection Process Procedure:
The complete selection process for OPSC Civil Exam 2021 will undergo through three steps.
1. Step-1 : Preliminary Examination.
2. Step-2 : Mains Examination.
3. Step-3 : Interview Round.
An Applicant need to qualify both written exam and interview stage to finally get selected.
# How to Apply Online for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Step by Step Guide :
To start an online application for current recruitment of PO all you need is to follow the following steps :
1. First of all browse the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission “Commission@opsc.gov.in“.
2. Now Select the button ‘Apply Online’ at the right corner.
3. Now you need to read the displayed instruction carefully.
4. In this stage you have to fill out all the fields required in application form. similarly upload the scanned copy of documents required.
5. Pay the prescribed application fees (If applicable).
6. Check all the details filled by you in application form and submit the form finally.
7. As the future reference you need to take print out of filled online application form. Download and Keep the print out safe with you as it may be required for any future proceedings.
# OPSC Civil Service Direct Online Application Link :
To apply directly for the OPSC Exam 2021 process. You can browse the following link provided. Please make sure to apply before 18 February 2021 as after this date the link will get expire. Online registration and fees submission link will be available till 11 February 2021. Remember only online mode of application is acceptable. So, you have to apply online only.
Here is the Apply Online for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Link : https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/Pages/Login.aspx.
# OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Test Pattern :
OPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination :
The Preliminary examination will consist two objective type papers :
1. General Studies Paper-1 : 200 Marks (2 Hours Duration).
2. General Studies Paper-2 : 200 Marks (2 Hours Duration).
OPSC Civil Services Mains Examination :
The Mains examination will consist five objective type papers : Each of 3 Hours duration.
1. Odia Language Paper-I : 300 Marks.
2. English Language Paper-II : 300 Marks.
3. English Essay Paper-III: 200 Marks.
4. General Studies-I Paper-IV : 300 Marks.
5. General Studies-II Paper-V : 300 Marks.
6. Optional Papers Paper-VI, VII,VIII and IX : 1200 Marks. Applicants need to select two subjects out of optional subjects and each subject will consist two papers carrying 300 marks each.
OPSC Civil Services Interview / Personality Test :
The final round Interview / Personality Test will be held for 250 Marks for both of the category Group-A and Group-B posts. Interview will be conducted by Board Panelists.
FAQs About OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 :
FAQ1 : What is full form of OPSC / What OPSC stands for ?
Answer : OPSC stands for Odisha Public Service Commission. Fully owned by Government of Odisha.
FAQ2 : When will the Online Application Start ?
Answer : The Online Application will start on 12 January 2021.
FAQ3 : What is the last date to Apply Online ?
Answer : For Online Application submission it is 18 February 2021.
FAQ4 : How can I Apply for this PO Recruitment 2021 ?
Answer : You can apply for the latest notification through Commission website link https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/Pages/Login.aspx.
FAQ5 : How many vacancies have been released for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 ?
Answer : As per the advertisement notification the total sum of released vacancies is 392.
FAQ6 : What is the application fee for online registration ?
Answer : For General (All Others) Applicants : 500/-INR., For ST / SC / Pwd (More than 40% Disability) Candidates of Odisha State : No Fees.
FAQ7 : What is the age limit for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
Answer : Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years and Maximum Age Limit : 32 Years.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .