SBI Clerk Notification Junior Associate Recruitment 2021.
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular and Backlog). Those candidates who are willing for the following vacancy and can fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for notification and apply online. You can find details like educational qualification, examination dates, salary structure and many more related to SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 here in this post.
SBI Clerk Notification Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 : Overview in Points :
1. Organization Name : State Bank of India.
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 5121 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts : Clerk Junior Associate.
4. Advertisement No. : CRPD/CR/2021-22/09
5. Starting Date : 27th April 2021.
6. Closing Date : 17th May 2021.
7. Mode of Application : Online.
8. Job Venue : SBI Bank Branch (Across India).
9. Job Category : Government Job.
10. Educational Qualification : 12th, Graduation.
11. Official Website : https://sbi.co.in/.
Important Dates to Remember :
1. Application Announcement Date : 27th April 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date :27th April 2021.
3. Online Application Last Date :17th May 2021.
4. Last Date of Fee Submission :17th May 2021.
5. SBI Clerk Junior Associate Admit Card Release Date :28th May 2021.
6. SBI Clerk Junior Associate Prelims Examination Date :June 2021.
7. SBI Clerk Junior Associate Mains Examination Date :31st July 2021.
8. Final Result Declaration :Will be notified later.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 : City Wise Vacancy Details :
|14||Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||640||0|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Exam Centers (State & UT Wise) :
1. Andaman & Nicobar Island :- Port Blair.
2. Andhra Pradesh :- Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram.
3. Arunachal Pradesh :- Naharlagun.
4. Assam :- Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.
5. Bihar :- Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea.
6. Chandigarh :- Mohali.
7. Chhattisgarh :- Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur.
8. Goa :- Panji.
9. Gujarat :- Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.
10. Haryana :- Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Rohtak, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar.
11. Himachal Pradesh :- Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una.
12. Jammu & Kashmir :- Jammu, Samba, Srinagar.
13. Jharkhand :- Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.
14. Karnataka :- Ballari, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi.
15. Kerala :- Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur.
16. Lakshadweep :- Kavaratti.
17. Leh :- Leh
18. Madhya Pradesh :- Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain.
19. Maharashtra :- Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur.
20. Manipur :- Imphal.
21. Meghalaya :- Shillong.
22. Mizoram :- Aizawl.
23. Nagaland :- Dimapur, Kohima.
24. Delhi NCR :- Delhi NCR (All NCR cities).
25. Odisha :- Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur.
26. Puducherry :- Puducherry.
27. Punjab :- Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur.
28. Rajasthan :- Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur.
29. Sikkim :- Bardang – Gangtok.
30. Tamil Nadu :- Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar.
31. Telangana :- Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal.
32. Tripura :- Agartala.
33. Uttar Pradesh :- Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi.
34. Uttarakhand :- Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee.
35. West Bengal :- Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri.
Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Educational Qualification required for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 :
Applying candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university. Candidates who have integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate before 01 January 2021 can apply. In addition, those who are in the final year or semester of their graduation can also apply.
(ii). Age Limit required for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 :
Applying candidates must be aged between 20 years and 28 years. Age relaxation is available per government norms.
SBI Junior Associate Selection Process :
The selection process will include an online preliminary and main exam and opted vernacular test. The Preliminary Examination for 100 Marks will be online and Objective Type. The one-hour exam will be divided into three parts – English language, numerical ability and reasoning ability. Candidates can apply online by visiting SBI website : https://sbi.co.in/.
SBI Clerk Apply Online ?
1. Visit the official website of SBI : sbi.co.in.
2. On Homepage, Look for SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021 and click on that.
3. Fill up the required details in the application form.
4. Upload a copy of all the Required Documents in the Prescribed format.
5. Pay the application fee if asked.
6. After making the payment, Click on Submit.
7. Keep a printout of your application form for future reference.
SBI Clerk Notification Junior Associate Recruitment Application Fees 2021 :
For general, OBC and EWS category candidates a sum of Rs 750 will be charged. The candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD, XS, DXS category are exempted from payment of fee. Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards.
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Admit Card Date 2021 :
SBI will upload the admit card on its official website – www.sbi.co.in. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up the Online Application Form as the Organizer may use electronic mode for contacting them.
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment Examination Dates 2021 :
Exams will be conducted on following dates :
- Prelims Exam Date :- June 2021 (Tentative)
- Mains Exam Date :- 31st July 2021 (Tentative)
Salary Structure : Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 :
- The starting salary for SBI Clerk Junior Associate is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
- PAY SCALE: Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQ1 : What is the full form of SBI?
Answer : SBI stands for State Bank Of India.
FAQ2 : What is the last date to Apply for SBI Junior Associate 2021?
Answer : The last date to apply for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 is 17th May 2021.
FAQ3 : What is the educational qualification required for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2021?
Answer : Candidates applying for the posts should be passed 12th. Candidates should must have a post graduate degree and experience in relevant field.
FAQ4 : How much SBI Clerk Junior Associate will be paid?
Answer : SBI Clerk Junior Associate will be paid a starting salary of Rs. 19900/-.
FAQ5 : When will the SBI Clerk Junior Associate Mains Examination 2021 will be held?
Answer : SBI Clerk Junior Associate Mains Examination 2021 will be held on 30th July 2021.
FAQ6 : How many vacancies have been released for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2021?
Answer : A total of 5121 vacancies has been released for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2021.
FAQ7 : What is the SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 Job Location?
Answer : Candidates selected for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Jobs 2021 will be posted for a job in any branch of SBI Bank across India.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in