Staff Selection Commission has announced latest jobs notification. This article is all about “SSC Recruitment 2021” for Group B and C vacancies. Read the full article to know more about further details. Make sure you apply online before 31 January 2021.
Latest Group B and C Job Notification | Current Jobs in SSC (Staff Selection Commission) | Apply Online @ official website.
# SSC Recruitment CGL Posts Details :
(A). Group B Posts :
1. Assistant Audit Officer.
2. Assistant Accounts Officer.
3. Assistant Section Officer.
4. Assistant Section Officer (IB).
8. Assistant Enforcement Officer.
9. Sub Inspector.
10. Inspector (Department of Posts).
11. Assistant (Other Departments / Ministries / Organizations).
12. Assistant / Superintendent.
13. Divisional Accountant.
14. Sub Inspector.
15. Junior Statistical Officer.
(B). Group C Posts :
18. Accountant / Junior Accountant.
19. Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division Clerks (UDC).
20. Tax Assistant.
# SSC CGL Qualification Required :
1. For Post No.1 to 14 : Any Degree.
2. For Post No.15 : Any Degree with minimum 60% marks in Mathematics subject at 12th standard level.
3. Post No.16 to 21 : Any Degree.
# SSC Recruitment Important Dates to Remember :
Online Application Start Date : 29 December 2020.
Application Form Last Date : 31 January 2021 up till 11:30 PM.
Online Fees Payment Last Date : 02 February 2021 up till 11:30 PM.
Offline Challan Generation Last Date : 04 February 2021 Up till 11:30 PM.
Offline Payment by Challan Last Date : 06 February 2021.
Tier-I Examination (Computer Based Examination) Dates : 29 May 2021 to 07 June 2021.
Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) : Notified later on website.
# Age Bars For SSC Recruitment :
1. For Post no.1 and 2 : Not more than 30 Years.
2. For Post no.3 : 20 to 30 Years.
3. Post no.4 : Not more than 30 Years.
4. Post no.5 : 18 to 30 Years.
5. For Post no.6 : 20 to 30 Years.
6. For Post no.7 and 8 : Not more than 30 Years.
7. Post no.9 : 20 to 30 Years.
8. Post no.10 : 18 to 30 Years.
9. For Post no.11, 12, 13 and 14 : Not more than 30 Years.
10. For Post no.15 : Not more than 32 Years.
11. Post no. 16 to 21 : 18 to 27 Years.
# Application Fees For SSC CGL Recruitment : (Fee Payment accepted Only through Online mode and SBI Challan)
1. General Applicants : 100/-INR.
2. SC / ST / Women / Ex-Servicemen Applicants : No Fees
# How to Apply? :
1. All eligible applicants need to apply online through official website https://ssc.nic.in.
2. In the application form applicants need to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format in 20 KB to 50 KB Size and in dimension of 3.5 cm (width)* 4.5 cm (height).
# Following points need to remember regarding the photograph:
(A). Photograph should not be more than thee months old from the date of notification.
(B). Date of Photograph taken should be printed on it clearly, without the date printed on photograph application will be rejected.
(C). Photograph should be without spectacles, cap and both ears should be clearly visible.
Note: Applicants please make sure that the details filled by you in application form are correct. No correction / modification / change will be allowed under any circumstances later.
# Examination Scheme Information :
# The examination will be in four tiers as below :
1. Tier-I : CBT (Computer Based Examination).
2. Tier-II : CBT (Computer Based Examination).
3. Tier-III : Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Paper).
4. Tier-IV : Data Entry Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test (Wherever Applicable).
# Admission to the Examination :
All applicants whose applications are found correct and in order will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificates (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination. Similarly, qualified candidates will be issued Admission Certificates for the next stages of the Examination. Applicants candidature will be accepted only provisionally.
# Official Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
# Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .