SYNGENTA is looking for technical experts in New Delhi. Candidates who want to start their career in the agriculture field can now apply for the post. All the detailed information and criteria is mentioned below in this article.
Apply online for Syngenta Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Syngenta job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Syngenta careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Syngenta placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Syngenta Infotech Jobs then you must check Syngenta latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Syngenta Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Syngenta vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Syngenta Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Syngenta Recruitment 2022
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies (Part of 23 Billion USD Syngenta Group) dedicated to improving global food security by enabling millions of farmers out there to make better use of available resources. Through world class science technology and innovative crop solutions, the company 28,000 people in over 85 countries are working to transform how crops are actually grown. They are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and also revitalizing rural communities. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of their ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in the field of agriculture. Their employees reflect the diversity of their customers, the markets where they operate and the communities which they serve. No matter what your position, you can have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
|Salary:||Best in market|
|Key skills:||Chemist, Technical Architect|
Syngenta Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Work to Lead the Environmental Safety ecotoxicology input into the regulatory project teams.
- Actively contributes to the development, design and management of programmes of ecotoxicology studies,and also in collaboration with project leads, for existing and new activities.
- Coordinating with other environmental fate experts to develop environmental risk assessments and work on documented positions for regulatory dossiers.
- Support Regulatory colleagues with their dossier preparation and responses to Regulatory Authorities in APAC.
- Work with professional experts outside of Environmental Safety such as metabolism chemists, toxicologists, operator safety and residue experts together with a regulatory lead for the active ingredient.
Syngenta Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Support re-registration of existing compounds in agriculture through critical evaluation of the existing data package with working foresight of upcoming regulatory guidance changes.
- Represent Syngenta in meetings with external regulatory agencies and clients to discuss and successfully advocate the company’s technical positions to address their questions and concerns.
- Deliver high inputs within the Product Safety organization to support the development and management of technical issues.
- Capable of finding and solving technical problems and designing novel approaches.
- Contribute to the development of new active ingredients in association with others e.g. through Technical software Networks
- Develop your positions within Technical Networks and represent Syngenta in industry associations programs as required
- Need of Some international business travel is likely to be required.
Syngenta Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Having A BSc degree in a relevant area of environmental science, and a higher degree (or equivalent post-graduate experience) and track record relating to Ecotoxicology or Ecological Risk Assessment.
- Have the Ability to analyse, interpret data and make judgements on their potential impact
- Have Detailed knowledge of the environmental risk assessment requirements and also current different pesticide regulations within APAC countries.
- Must be Capable of advocating technically robust positions for projects
- Must be Educated to degree level in a biological science or chemistry required, and higher degree qualification (MSc or PhD) preferred.
- Have the Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects and to deliver technical leadership in defined areas
- Have Experience with regulatory registration process for pesticides or related areas desirable but not essential
- Possess Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly develop robust networks and key relationships. And The ability to quickly learn and apply new skills.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Syngenta Recruitment 2022