Apply online for Tavant Technologies Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Tavant Technologies job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Tavant Technologies careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Tavant Technologies placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Tavant Technologies Infotech Jobs then you must check Tavant Technologies latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Tavant Technologies Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Tavant Technologies vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Tavant Technologies Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Tavant Technologies Recruitment 2022
Tavant is a digital products and solutions company that provides impactful results to its customers across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Manufacturing, Agtech, Media & Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
With 21+ years of experience building innovative digital products and solutions, Tavant provides impactful results to its customers. It has been the frontrunner in driving digital innovation and tech-enabled transformation across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Manufacturing, Agtech, Media & Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.Powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, productivity, speed, and accuracy. Our suite of products and solutions are routinely rated high by the industry.Ours is a challenging workplace where teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow’s technology and brilliant minds to create it. And we dont focus just on what we do – we also care how we do it. So, bring your talent and ambition to make a difference. We’ll create a world of opportunities for you.
|Associate Architect Data Engineer
|AWS, Python, Redshift, SQL
Tavant Technologies Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Acquire and combine raw data/ information from different sources to conduct complex large scale data analysis and report on results.
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling to help data science team in feature engineering.
- Build reproducible, scalable and reliable real-time/streaming data pipelines.
- Build reproducible, scalable and reliable batch data pipelines.
- Unify batch & real-time/streaming data from various sources.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Interpret trends and patterns.
- Build algorithms and prototypes.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition.
- Contribute to our Big Data software platform initiatives.
- Contribute to our Analytical platform and data science platform initiatives.
- Responsible for acquiring, managing, maintaining and own various data assets of the organization.
- Collaborate with data scientists & ML engineers on several projects.
- Closely work and enable Data software team to help them in report generation and Dashboards etc
- Work in complex projects with multiple team members in Agile fashion.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
NIMR Recruitment 2022
GPSC Recruitment 2022
Greytip Software Recruitment 2022
Josh Technology Group Recruitment 2022
NIPER Recruitment 2022
Tavant Technologies Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- The Associate Data Engineer is responsible for aggregating data from various systems into a central data lake and warehouse to be used for statistical analysis, reporting, and dashboards.
- This position will utilize modern cloud data warehouse technology and works with both unstructured and structured data. The successful candidate will have an understanding or aptitude to understand cloud data warehouse technology, as well as how to organize and store data for use with advanced analytics.
- Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses and data lakes.
- Implement data transformations and data structures for data warehouse and lake/repository.
- Manage cloud and/or on-premises solutions for data transfer and storage.
- Collaborate and work with data analysts in various functions to ensure that data meets their reporting and analysis needs.
- Establish interfaces between the data warehouse and reporting tools, such as PowerBI.
- Assist data analysts with connecting reporting and analytics software to data warehouses, lakes, and other data sources.
- Keeps abreast of new business intelligence technologies; makes periodic recommendations for overall improvements
Tavant Technologies Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python/Java
- 2+ years of experience in ETL orchestration and workflow management tools like Airflow, flink, Oozie and Azkaban using AWS/GCP
- Expert in Database fundamentals, SQL and distributed computing
- 5+ years of experience with the Distributed data/similar ecosystem (Spark, Hive, Druid, Presto) and streaming technologies such as kafka/Flink.
- Experience working with Snowflake, Redshift, PostgreSQL and/or other DBMS platforms
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with technical and non-technical teams
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau, superset and Looker
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment, self starter and self organizing
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Tavant Technologies Recruitment 2022