TCS Recruitment 2022 is being held across the country for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. graduates. TCS Off Campus 2022 eligibility and application process details are provided below. Apply for Direct TCS NQT if you are from the 2022 Batch or earlier.
TCS Recruitment 2022 Details:
TCS Recruitment for the 2023 Batch (Through Exclusive NQT for 2023 Batch)
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 3.36-7 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 July 2022|
|Test Date||15 August 2022 onwards|
- TCS NQT positions are only available to students graduating in 2023 with the following academic degrees: Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialisation offered by recognised universities / colleges.
- Percentage: Students must have a minimum aggregate mark of 60% or 6 CGPA (including all subjects and semesters) in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: At the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process, the student should have no more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT. If chosen, there will be no pending backlogs, arrears, or ATKT at the time of joining TCS. All outstanding backlogs, arrears, and ATKT must be cleared within the course duration specified by the University.
- Education Gap / Break: It is mandatory to declare any gaps in education. The total academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification is obtained. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be reviewed for educational gaps.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses (no part-time or correspondence courses) will be considered. Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary courses at the NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and postgraduate (if applicable) courses are completed full-time.
- Students with up to two years of prior work experience are eligible to apply.
- Students must be between the ages of 18 and 28 to participate in this hiring event.
How Can I Apply for the TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Step 1: Access the Next Step Portal.
Go to the following link: https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Step 2: Register for the drive and apply.
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, please login and fill out the application form. Please click on “Apply for Drive” after submitting your application.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, please click on Register Now, select “IT,” and fill out your information. Submit your application and then click “Apply for Drive.”
- Step 3: Select your testing mode (In-Centre or Remote) and click Apply.
Please keep in mind that once the above selection is made, no further changes will
- Step 4: Check “Track Your Application” to confirm your status. The status should be
“Applied for Drive.”