Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP PRPB) has asserted a notification for the recruitment of Constable Posts with 41520 vacancies. Eligible candidates apply online and the last date to apply for the posts is 22th February 2018. Other details like Education qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 | 41520 Constable Posts | Apply Online Application Form
Name of the Organization : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP PRPB).
Name & Number of the Post : Constable Posts with 41520 vacancies
Vacancy Details for UP Police Recruitment 2018 –
1. The entire selection of participants will be done through Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Fitness Test in the wake of screening of applications.
2. Constable Civil Police contains total of 23520 posts :
* General category contains 11761 posts.
* OBC category contains 6350 posts.
* SC category contains 4939 posts.
* ST category contains 470 posts.
Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed contains18000 posts –
* General category contains 9000 posts.
* OBC category contains 4860 posts.
* SC category contains 3780 posts.
* ST category contains 360 posts
Education Qualification Required for UP Police Recruitment 2018.
Candidates should have passed standard 12th or its equivalent education from a government recognized Education Board can apply for the same.
1. The age limit for Male Candidates is 18 to 22 Years. The candidate should not be born before 02 July 1996 and after 01 July 2000.
Age for OBC, SC, ST Category is 18-27 Years.
2. The age limit for Female Candidates is 18 to 25 Years. The candidate should not be born before 02 July 1993 and after 01 July 2000.
Age for OBC, SC, ST Category Female is 18-30 Years.
Application Fee for UP Police Recruitment 2018.
1. The application fee to apply for the posts is Rs. 400/-
2. Application Fees can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / and through Internet Banking.
3. Candidate applying offline for the post has to pay through E-Chalan.
The salary package for Constable Post is Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-.
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2018 –
1. First, go to the official website i.e. www. uppbpb.gov.in.
2. Find the advertisement on the vacancies page.
3. Read the details carefully.
4. Click on Apply Online link and fill on-line application form in the format.
5. Upload all the required documents after scanning according to the details given.
6. Make payment of application fee through proper channel.
7. Close the online application Form within given time period.
8. Finally, take a print-out of the application for future use.
Important Date for UP Police Recruitment 2018.
The last date to apply for the posts is 22th February 2018.