Union Public Service Commission has announced latest jobs notification. This article is all about “UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021” for NDA and NA (I) Exam – 2021 . Read the full article to know more about further details. Make sure you apply online before 19 January 2021.
Latest National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Job Notification | Current Jobs in UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) | Apply Online @ official website.
UPSC NDA & NA Posts Details : (Total : 400 Posts)
1. National Defence Academy : 370 posts.
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 30 posts.
# NDA Notification Qualification Required :
1. For Post No.1 : 12th (10+2 pattern) class passed.
2. For Post No.2 : 12th (10+2 pattern) class passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Note 1 : Candidates Appearing in the 11th class are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Note 2 : Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class or equivalent exam are allowed to appear in the UPSC exam. but this would be a special concession given to them. These candidates are required to submit proof of passing 12th class by the date 24th December 2021. No request to extend this date will be entertained.
# Physical Standards :
Applicants must be Physically and Mentally fit according the mentioned Physical Standards in APPENDIX-IV of Advertisement.
Note : Many qualified applicants are rejected on medical basis. Therefore, Applicants are advised to get themselves medically examined before submitting application form. This will make you to avoid the disappointment at the final stage. Some of the commonly found ailments / defects are as follows:
(A). Ear Wax.
(B). Hydrocele / Phimosis.
(C). Deviated Nasal Septum.
(D). Overweight / Underweight.
(E). Under Sized Chest.
# NDA Exam Dates to Remember :
1. Online Application Last Date : 19 January 2021 up till 06:00 PM.
2. Online Fees Payment Last Date : 19 January 2021 up till 06:00 PM.
3. Cash Payment of Fees Last Date : 18 January 2021 up till 23:59 Hours.
4. Withdrawal of Online Application Dates : 27 January 2021 to 02 February 2021 up till 06:00 PM.
5. Request for generating OTP for withdrawal of application : Accepted only till 5:30 PM on 02 February 2021.
6. UPSC NDA Exam Date : 18 April 2021.
7. NDA Result Announcement Date : In the month of June 2021.
8. UPSC NDA & NA Interview Dates : July 2021 to September 2021.
# Age Bars For UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment :
1. Minimum Age Limit : Applicants born not earlier than 02 July 2002.
2. Maximum Age Limit : Applicants born not later than 01 July 2005.
Note : Only the date of birth which is entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate by Indian University will be accepted. No other document like affidavits, horoscopes, birth extracts from Municipal corporation, service records and others will be accepted.
# Application Fees For UPSC NDA & NA Vacancy : (Fee Payment accepted through Online / Offline modes)
1. Others Applicants : 100/-INR.
2. SC / ST / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs Applicants : No Fees
Note : UPSC has no provision to refund any fees paid by applicant.
# How to Apply? :
1. Applicants are needed to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in, you can also follow the Appendix-II (A) for brief instructions.
2. Applicant should have one valid photo id. The details of this photo ID will have to inter while filling up the online application form. Same will be uploaded to application form. This Photo Id will be used for all future references. Applicants are advised to carry this photo ID during examination / SSB. Following Photo IDs are valid to show :
(A). Aadhar Card.
(B). Voter Card.
(C). PAN Card.
(E). Driving License.
(F). School Photo ID.
(G). Any other photo ID card issued by the State / Central Government.
3. The Commission has the facility of application withdrawal for those applicants who do not want to appear for the examination. Application withdrawal dates have been mentioned in important dates sections.
4. The eligible applicants will be issued the e-admit cards on website upsconline.nic.in before three weeks of examination. Applicants need to download the admit card as no admit card will be sent by post. So, you need to provide a valid e-mail ID while applying online application form.
Note: Applicants please make sure that the details filled by you in application form are correct otherwise the application will be rejected.
# Examination Scheme : (Total Marks : 900)
1. Subject : Mathematics
Code : 01
Duration : 02:30 Hours.
Maximum Marks : 300
2. Subject : General Ability Test
Code : 02
Duration : 02:30 Hours.
Maximum Marks : 600
Note : All subject papers will consist of objective type questions. The question papers (Test Booklets) will be set in Hindi as well as English. Candidates are not allowed to use any calculator or Mathematical table or Logarithmic table for answering objective type papers. Therefore, not allowed to bring the same in exam hall.
# Intelligence and Personality Test :
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process : Stage-I and Stage-II.
(A). Stage- I : This includes OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) tests which are Picture Perception Description Test (PP & DT). Candidates perfuming in OIR and PP & DT will be shortlisted based on their performance.
(B). Stage-II : Stage – II includes Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. Duration of these tests are over 4 days. You can find the details related to these test on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
# Official Website to Apply Online : https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .