Apply online for Adecco India Pvt Ltd Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Adecco India Pvt Ltd job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Adecco India Pvt Ltd careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Adecco India Pvt Ltd placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Adecco India Pvt Ltd Infotech Jobs then you must check Adecco India Pvt Ltd latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Adecco India Pvt Ltd Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Adecco India Pvt Ltd vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Adecco India Pvt Ltd Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Adecco Recruitment 2022
A non-government organization, Adecco India Private Limited was established on November 24, 1999. It is categorized as a “company limited by shares” and is a private, unlisted firm. The company’s authorized capital is Rs 300.0 lakhs, and its paid-up capital, which is Rs 238.06 lakhs, is Rs 79.3523% of that amount.
|Company name:||Adecco India Pvt Ltd|
|Industry type||Advertising and Marketing|
|Role:||Social Media Specialist|
|Key skills:||SMM, Hashtag, Copywriter, Advertising|
|Qualifications:||Digital Marketing Graduate|
Adecco Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Work on current with the newest trends and SMO’s best practises
- Coming up with and putting into practise social media strategies for the websites.
- Taking care of accounts and pages on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other neighborhood websites.
- Posting content on pertinent blogs and forums and, as and when necessary, seeding it into social applications.
- Tracking and reporting usage data and other pertinent information.
- Keeping an eye on the newest social media trends and industry norms.
- Researching and recommending new social media opportunities and platforms.
- Gaining more fans and followers on social media platforms.
- Analysis of websites using different analytics programs, such as Google Analytics, as well as internal reporting programs.
- To achieve targets, collaborate closely with the team members and supervisor.
- Help create pitches for new clients.
- Lead or take part in status calls and brainstorming sessions with agency stakeholders.
Adecco Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- In charge of successfully managing the social media strategy.
- Creating and implementing social media strategy for Learnbay, with an emphasis on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Understanding which content types are most effective on which platforms and optimising material accordingly.
- Produce visually appealing and expertly written content that is tailored to the platform and target market.
- Driving team adherence to all internal/external tools and processes
- Keeping the team motivated through regular touch points/team engagement activities
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Primary point of contact for escalations; addressing issues and providing action plans
- Ensuring optimal levels of resource utilization and keeping the internal & external stakeholders updated
- setting up social media accounts and controlling recurring posts.
- Amass supporters and improve the company’s reputation.
- Keep up with the newest social media tools and trends by reading blogs, listening to podcasts, and participating in networking and educational events.
- Every month, analyse and report on social media campaigns and actions to look for new opportunities.
Adecco Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- You exude good vibes. You have a positive outlook on the future and a strong desire to achieve it.
- Learning never gets old for you. You want to master cutting-edge technologies like Web 3.0.
- You value open communication.
- Because, let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other, you are both a proactive communicator and an eager listener. You welcome frank criticism and see every failure as a chance to improve
- On demand pivoting is possible. As the digital world constantly changes, so are our priorities. You are excited by the possibility that the work you do today may differ from the work you did a month ago.
- You don’t want a dull job;
- You have a positive outlook. Their teams produce excellent work in a timely manner.
- Owning a problem empowers you to assume full responsibility for carrying out our mission rather than scaring you.
- You desire to be a member of a successful team.
- Together, you are stronger because you enjoy being pushed outside of your comfort zone.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Adecco Recruitment 2022