Bank Note Press Recruitment Online Form 2021
Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) has sought applications for the posts of Social Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician and Secretarial Assistant and Junior Office Assistant in Government of India, Noida (BNP Recruitment 2021). BNP Dewas has also issued a notification in the employment newspaper. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website of BNP Dewas bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 : Overview in Points :
- Organization Name : BNP Dewas & Government of India Mint.
- No. Of Total Vacancies : 135 Vacancies.
- Name Of The Posts : Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician.
- Job Category : Government Job.
- Starting Date : 12th May 2021.
- Closing Date : 11th June 2021.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Application Number : BNP/HR/08/2020.
- Pay Scale : Rs.18,780/- to Rs. 1,03,000/-.
- Selection Criteria : Online Examination and Stenography & Typing Test
- Official Website : bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
Important Dates Related to Current Notification :
1. Application Announcement Date : 05th May 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date : 12th May 2021.
3. Online Application Last Date : 11th June 2021.
4. Last Date of Fee Submission : 11th June 2021.
5. Stenography & Typing Test : July/August 2021.
6. Online Examination Date : July/August 2021.
Bank Note Press Notification 2021 : Post Wise Vacancy Details :
A total of 135 posts will be recruited through BNP Recruitment 2021 campaign. Lets see all the post in a detailed manner :
|BANK NOTE PRESS DEWAS|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Welfare Officer||01 Posts|
|Junior Office Assistant||15 Posts|
|Junior Technician||113 Posts|
|India Government Mint NOIDA|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Secretarial Assistant||01 Posts|
|Junior Office Assistant||03 Posts|
|Total Posts||135 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Educational Qualification required for Bank Note Press Vacancy 2021 :
Welfare Officer : Candidates should have a degree or diploma in Social Science from any institute from any recognized university.
Supervisor (Ink Factory) : First class diploma in Dyestuff Technology / Paint Technology / Surface Coating Technology / Printing Ink Technology / Printing Technology. Also, higher qualification in related trade i.e. B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg) should be a regular B.Sc degree in Chemistry.
Supervisor (Information Technology) : First class diploma in IT / Computer Engineering.
Junior Office Assistant : Candidate should be a graduate with at least 55% marks and typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / Hindi @ 30 wpm.
Jr. Technician (Ink Factory) : One time NAC certificate from NCVT with full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology / Paint Technology / Surface Coating Technology / Printing Ink Technology / Printing Technology.
Junior Technician (Printing) : Full Time ITI Certificate in Printing Trade Wise Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letterpress Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, PT Maker cum Impactor as well as one year NAC Certificate from NCVT needed.
Jr. Technician (Electrical / IT) : Regular ITI Certificate in Electrical, Electronics with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Mechanical / AC) : Fitter, Machinist Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle as well as one year NAC Certificate from NCVT along with full time ITI certificate.
Secretarial Assistant : Candidates should be a graduate with at least 55% marks. Also, the typing speed on the computer should be stenography or Hindi @ 80 wpm in English and English or Hindi @ 40 wpm.
(ii). Age Limit required for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 :
The age limit for Junior Office Assistant has been fixed at 28 years. While 25 year old can apply for the post of Junior Technician. At the same time there is a 28-year age limit for secretarial assistant. 30 years of age has been set for the Welfare Officer. Candidates up to 30 years can apply for Supervisor.
Bank Note Press Dewas Vacancy Selection Process :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an online exam, stenography test and typing test.
Candidates can apply online by visiting BTSC official website : bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
How to Apply online for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021?
- You have to visit the Bank Note Press Official Site : spmcil.com.
- Search for the Recruitment Section and go there.
- Search for Bank Press Note Recruitment for 135 Posts.
- If you find yourself eligible, fill in the needed details in the application form.
- Upload prescribed documents in the relevant sections of the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Recheck the total information, you have entered.
- Take a copy of the application for future reference.
Salary Structure : BNP Dewas Notification 2021 :
|Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Welfare Officer||Rs.29,740 – Rs.1,03,000|
|Supervisor||Rs.27,600 – Rs.95,910|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs.21,540 – Rs.77,160|
|Junior Technician||Rs.18,780 – Rs.67,390|
|Secretarial Assistant||Rs.23,910 – Rs.85,570|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQ1 : What is the full form of BNP ?
Answer : BNP stands for Bank Note Press.
FAQ2 : How long can I apply for BNP Notification 2021?
Answer : If you are applying for Bank Note Press Posts 2021 then you should keep in mind that you can apply only till 11th June 2021.
FAQ 3 : What is the selection process for BNP Notification 2021?
Answer : The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination and Stenography & Typing Test.
FAQ 5 : How many vacancies have been released for BNP Vacancy 2021?
Answer : A total of 135 posts have been released.
FAQ6 : What is the minimum age limit for Current Notification 2021?
Answer : Minimum age limit is 18 Years.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in