Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is the largest state owned steel making company. The dept. has recently released an official notification for 382 posts of Management Trainee Post. The last date till candidates can apply is 21st February 2018. The Job location is New Delhi. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Name of the Organization : Steel Authority of India (SAIL).
Name of the Post.
Management Trainee Posts : 382 vacancies
SAIL 2018 Job Details.
1. The stages of selection are Shortlisting which are on the basis of merit list category wise on the basis of GATE 2018 marks.
2. The second stage is Pre-selection where Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview take place.
3. Finally, selection will be done by medical fitness as per SAIL guidelines.
4. All candidates employed in Government/Semi- Government/Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer during the interview if they are shortlisted.
SAIL Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
1. The candidates should have appeared for 6 papers including ME,MT,EE,CH,IN & MN conducted by GATE 2018 and have valid admit card & GATE 2018 registration number.
2. The candidates should have passed 4 years of bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
3. General and OBC (NCL) category candidates should have secured at least 65% aggregate marks (average of all semesters in all years).
4. SC/ST and PwD category candidates should have secured at least 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying test.
5. Final year students are not eligible.
1. The maximum age limit is 28 years.
2. Age relaxation for SC & STcandidates is 5 years.
3. Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years.
4. Age relaxation for PWD(UR) candidates is 13 years.
5. Age relaxation for PWD (SC/ST) candidates is 15 years.
How to Apply for SAIL Jobs 2018.
1. First, go to the official website i.e. www.sail.co.in.
2. Find the link for the required Job link.
3. Read all the details carefully.
4. Apply online by clicking on ‘Apply online’ option.
5. Submit the application form.
6. Take a print-out of final application for future use.
Important Dates for Vacancies 2018.
1. The date for Gate exam is 3rd, 4th, 10th& 11th February 2018.
2. GATE Result will be out on 17th March 2018.
3. GATE Score card will be out on 20th March 2018.
4. Start date for SAIL application form is 1st February 2018.
5. The last date to apply for the post is 21st February 2018.