Central Railway has invited eligible candidates from Sports Quota persons to apply for the Posts. There are total 21 vacancies which are open to Indian Citizens. There is no reservation and jobs as jobs are regardless of communities. The last date to apply for the post is 20th Feb 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Central Railway Sports Person Recruitment 2018 | Apply online for Sports Quota Jobs
Name of the Organization : Railway Recruitment Cell.
Name & Number of the Post.
Sports Quota / Sports Person : 21 Posts (On the basis pay scale Level 5/4, Level 3/2)
1. The selections are on the basis of Trial after trial. Only fit candidates will be selected.
2. The persons appointed for Clerk cum Typist should have 30 w.p.m in Hindi within a period of two years from the date of appointment and till such time their appointments to this category will be provisional.
3. Level 5/4 – 05 posts.
i. Swimming Men : 01 Post.
ii. Athletics Women : 01 Post.
iii. Basketball Men : 01 Post.
iv. Cricket Men : 01 Post.
v. Cricket Women : 01 Post.
4. Level 3/2 – 16 posts.
i. Swimming Men : 01 Post.
ii. Water Polo Men : 01 Post.
iii. Athletics Women : 01 Post.
iv. Basketball Men : 01 Post
v. Boxing Men : 02 Post.
vi. Bridge Men : 01 Post.
vii. Cue Sports Men : 01 Post.
viii. Cricket Men : 01 Post.
ix. Cricket Women : 01 Post.
x. Power Lifting Women : 01 Post.
xi. Shooting M & W : 01 Post.
xii. Volleyball Women : 02 posts.
xiii. Wrestling Men : 02 Posts.
1. The education required for Level 5/4 is Degree of Graduation in any stream.
2. The education required for Level 3/2 is 10+2 or equivalent exam passed or Matriculation with ITI/ Act Apprenticeship.
1. The minimum age limit for the Sports quota Posts is 18 years.
2. The maximum age limit for the Sports quota Posts is 25 years.
3. Candidates born on or before 30/06/1993 are not eligible.
4. No relaxation for any community of candidate.
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 500/-.
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 250/-.
3. Rs. 250/- is refundable with a provision for those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Selection Trials.
The salary Package for Level 5/4 is Rs.29200 to Rs.92300/-.
The salary Package for Level 3/2 is Rs.21700 to Rs.69100/-.
Important Documents before applying online.
Candidates have to upload the scanned copies following documents at the time of online application:
i) Passport size photograph (3.5×3.5 cm, 100 dpi, jpg/jpeg, 20-70 kb).
ii) Signature (5×2.5 cm,100 dpi, 20-30 kb).
iii) Academic Qualification – Mark Sheets & Certificates.
iv)Sports Qualification Certificate.
v) Date of Birth Proof (SSC Certificate).
How to Apply for Central Railway Jobs 2018.
1. First, go to the official website of the Ministry of Railways i.e. www.rrccr.com.
2. Go to ‘Recruitment’ section on the webpage.
3. A page of advertisements will appear.
4. Click on the ‘Online application for Recruitment against Open Advertisement Sports Quota for the year 2017-18’.
5. Download the notification.
6. Read the details carefully.
7. Go back to page select ‘Click here to proceed for online application’.
8. Candidates should get registered by filling the details carefully.
9. A Registration number and Password will be sent to email-ID.
10. OTP number will be sent to mobile number.
11. Confirm the one time password and The ID is registered.
12. Now, go back and login with your Registration ID and password.
13. Apply online for Sports Discipline by filling up required details.
14. Upload the photograph & signature.
15. Finally, save and proceed by depositing application fee.
16. Download the copy of application and keep a print-out for future use.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the official website of RRC CR from 06-Feb-2018 to 20-Feb-2018.
(Submit Online Application directly by clicking on Apply Online link from the box below)
Important Dates for Central Railway Vacancies 2018.
The last date to apply for the post is 20th February 2018.