HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 :
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
(HEC), has recently posted a notice on 28th June 2021, on its official website hecltd.com. for recruitment of around 206 trainees under its craftsmanship training scheme (CTS) for sessions 2021-22 and 2023 in the approved trades of Machinist, Electrician, Fitter, sewing technology (Tailoring) and COPA (Computer operated programming Assistance) for HEC (Heavy Engineering Corporation) in Ranchi Jharkhand. Interested and eligible candidates can fill up and send the application form. The application process has already been started and the last date for receiving application forms is 31st July 2021.
Candidates can see the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application form fee, scale pay and important dates in this article.
HEC Trainee Recruitment Overview in Points :
- Organization Name : Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC).
- No. Of Total Vacancies : 206 Vacancies.
- Name Of The Posts : Trainees.
- Job Category : Government Jobs.
- Starting Date : 25th June 2021.
- Closing Date : 31st July 2021.
- Mode of Application : Offline.
- Job Location : Ranchi (Jharkhand).
- Official Site : hecltd.com.
Important Dates to Remember for HEC Trainees Recruitment 2021 :
- Application Announcement Date : 18th June 2021.
- Expected date of availability of application form : 25th June 2021.
- Last Date for receiving the application form : 31st July 2021
- Expected date of publication of first merit list : 16th July 2021.
- Expected date of publication of second merit list : 27th august 2021.
- Expected date of Open Round Counselling : 7th September to 9th September 2021.
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st, 2nd and Open Round Counselling at HTI 10.00 am : 13th September 2021.
- Expected date of starting of session : 20th September 2021.
HEC Trainee Recruitment Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
HEC (Heavy Engineering Corporation), has issued a total of 206 trainees under its craftsmanship training scheme (CTS) for various posts. Check out the post-wise vacancies here.
- Electrician : 20 posts.
- Fitter : 40 posts.
- Machinist : 16 posts.
- Welder : 40 posts.
- COPA : 48 posts.
- Sewing Technology (Tailoring) : 42 posts.
HEC Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Education Qualification required for HEC Trainees Recruitment 2021 :
- Candidates must have 10th and 10+2 passed from a recognised board or its equivalent. Council for all trades except welder trade and sewing Technology (Tailoring).
- Welder and sewing Technology candidates should have an 8th class pass from a recognised board or council of central/state Government or its equivalent.
(ii). Age Limit required for Heavy Engineering Corporation Trainees 2021 :
- The age limit should be a minimum of 14 years and a maximum of 40 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the guidelines of the government of Jharkhand.
Heavy Engineering Corporation(HEC)2021 Selection Process :
The selection for the selected candidates applying for the Heavy Engineering Corporation will be based on the Merit list. For more information please consider checking the official notification.
How to Apply Online for Heavy Engineering Corporation for Trainees Recruitment 2021?
- Interested Candidates can download the application from the career section of the HEC website at hecltd.com.
- Candidates send the filled application along with the following documents to the mentioned address through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of the trainee, category at the top, on or before 31/07/2021.
- Send it to the following address – Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)
Documents to be attached with the application form :
- Mark sheet of Matriculation or equivalent. (as a Date of birth certificate)
- 10th pass certificate/ provisional certificate & School leaving/College leaving certificate is mandatory to produce at the time of admission otherwise NO-Admission will be entertained in any false information
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Aadhar card (UID) photocopy.
- Certificate of being a worker of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Dependent of Deceased employee. (If applicable).
- Person With Disability (PWD) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon/ competent authority
- Receipt of payment for the application fee.
- Self undertaking (Enclosed in the application form)
NOTE : If you provide incorrect information in the HEC Application form, your application will be rejected. So avoid providing false information.
Heavy Engineering Corporation HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 Application Fee :
- ₹ 300/- for General / OBC (NCL) / EWS / Others
- NIL/- for SC / ST PWD
Heavy Engineering Corporation Trainees Pay Scale :
- Electrician: Rs 90,000 to Rs 1,20,000 annual income.
- Fitter: Rs 2,70,000 to Rs 3,50,000 annual income.
- Machinist: Rs 1,70,000 to Rs 2,20,000 annual income.
- Welder: Rs 1,40,000 to Rs 3,97,000 annual income.
- COPA: Rs 1,20,000 to Rs 14,40,000 annual income.
- Sewing (Tailoring): Rs 1,50,000 to 2,20,000 annual income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of HEC?
Answer: HEC stands for Heavy Engineering Technology.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply for HEC Trainees Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Trainees Recruitment 2021 is 31st July 2021.
FAQ3: How many vacancies have been released for Heavy Engineering Corporation Trainees Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 206 vacancies have been released for Heavy Engineering Corporation Trainees Recruitment 2021.
FAQ4: What are the minimum age limit requirements for the HEC Various Posts Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The candidates should be aged at least 14 to apply for HEC Various Posts Recruitment 2021.
FAQ5: What is the application starting date for Heavy Engineering Corporation Trainees Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Application for Heavy Engineering Corporation Trainees Recruitment 2021 has been started on 25th June 2021.
FAQ6: How to apply for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Application Form for admission under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) can be downloaded from HEC website www.hecltd.com. The candidates can submit application forms along with the documents to Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand) latest by 31 July 2021.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in
Team Edufork. in