ISRO Recruitment 2022 – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has announced Job vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Space Physics Laboratory (SPL). There are a total of 17 open positions for these positions. Candidates with M.E/MS/M.Tech/M.Sc qualifications are eligible to apply for ISRO jobs. ISRO Recruitment eligibility and application process details are provided below.
The Indian Space Research Organization is an acronym for the Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO was established in 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. The company’s headquarters are in Bangalore. The Department of Space (DoS) oversees managing and controlling all ISRO functions. ISRO had divisions for research facilities, test facilities, construction and launch facilities, tracking and control facilities, and human resource development. ISRO offers services in television broadcasting, meteorological applications, location-based services, telecommunications, and natural resources. More information about ISRO can be found at isro.gov.in.
- The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- Centre for Liquid Propulsion Systems (LPSC)
- SHAR Satish Dhawan Space Centre
- Satellite Centre U R Rao (URSC)
- Propulsion Complex of ISRO (IPRC)
- Centre for Space Applications (SAC)
- National Centre for Remote Sensing (NRSC)
- ISRO Tracking, Telemetry, and Command Network (ISTRAC)
- Inertial Systems Unit of ISRO (IISU)
- Electro-Optics Systems Laboratory (LEOS)
- Unit for Development and Educational Communication (DECU)
- The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) (IIRS)
- Master Control Centre (MCF)
- ISRO Headquarters and the Department of Space
- Limited Antrix Corporation
- New Space India Private Limited (NSIL)
ISRO Recruitment 2022:
- ISRO will recruit graduates based on their qualifications. Every job opening is announced on the ISRO website as well as in Employment News. ISRO selection will be based on a written examination and an additional test to shortlist candidates.
ISRO Recruitment 2022:
ISRO VSSC-SPL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/ month|
|Last Date||8 August 2022|
- Degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Engineering Physics/Space Physics/Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Planetary Sciences with an aggregate minimum of 65 percent marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10-point scale or equivalent (OR)
- E/M.S/M.Tech in Atmospheric Science/Space Science/Planetary Science/Applied Physics/Engineering Physics with a minimum of 60% as an aggregate of all semesters or a CGPA/CPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale or equivalent.
Applicants must also have one of the following qualifications:
- National Eligibility Test (CSIR-UGC), including NET-Lectureship.
- The MHRD administers the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEST)
Age Limit: 28 years (31 years for OBC candidates and 33 years for SC/ST candidates as of 08.08.2022). According to the rules, people with disabilities are eligible for age relaxation.
Total number of openings: 17
- ISRO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process: JRF selection will be based on interview performance. An initial screening of applications will be conducted to shortlist qualified candidates for interviews.
How to Apply for ISRO Jobs in 2022?
On or before August 8, 2022, all interested and eligible candidates should apply online at the official website listed below.