Apply online for IDFC First Bank Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. IDFC First Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for IDFC First Bank careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice IDFC First Bank placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for IDFC First Bank Infotech Jobs then you must check IDFC First Bank latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the IDFC First Bank vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the IDFC First Bank Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022
Infrastructure Development Finance Company is a leading finance company based in India. It provides finance and advisory services for all infrastructure projects as well as asset management and investment banking.
|Company name:||IDFC First Bank|
|Role:||Associate Data Scientist|
|Key skills:||Economics, Machine Learning Engg|
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Work to Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them with metrics to track their progress
- Always Managing available resources so that project deadlines are met
- Work for Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a business problem and also ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then also identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Work to Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Need to Defining validation strategies
- Work on Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Work for Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
Check the other latest Private Jobs
Ebix Recruitment 2022
Nokia Recruitment 2022
SJVN Recruitment 2021
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021
CMHO Jaipur Recruitment 2021
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Data Science Advisor, you will be highly responsible for contributing to business strategy and also influence decision making based on information gained from deep dive analysis.
- You will be responsible to produce actionable and compelling recommendations by interpreting insights from complex data sets.
- You will design processes to consolidate and also examine unstructured data to generate actionable insights.
- You will also partner with business leaders, and industry experts to construct predictive models, algorithms and probability engines.
- Strongly Partner with internal and external teams to understand company’s customer requirements and develop proposals
- You will be required to Conduct interactions with external customers to gather project requirements and provide status updates and share analytical insights
- Work on to Implement preliminary data exploration and also data preparation steps for model validation
- You need to Apply a broad range of techniques and theories from data statistics, machine learning, and also business intelligence to deliver actionable business insights
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Experience Experience Minimum Number of Years 3+ years of experience in Machine / Deep Learning Industry Any Functional Area The desired candidate must have
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Analyst or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Have the Ability to write robust code in Python, Pandas, Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Have the Familiarity in AWS Sagemaker or any such cloud environment will be preferred
- Possess Excellent communication skills
- Must have the Ability to work in a team
- Have Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills Level / Capacity Individual Contributor
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2022