Jammu and Kashmir (J & K) Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced latest jobs notification. This article is all about “JKSSB Recruitment 2021” for 1700 vacancies in various departments of J & K government. Different posts under this notification includes Librarian, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant and many other various vacancies. These are Divisional / District and Union Territory Level posts. The advertisement reference for this recruitment drive is No.4/2020 released on the date 16 December 2020. Read the full article about JKSSB Recruitment 2021 to know more about further details. Online Application link is available between 05 January 2021 and 16 January 2021. So, Make sure you apply online before 16 January 2021.
# JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Overview in Points:
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification :-
1. Recruitment conducting Agency : JKSSB Full Form – Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board.
2. Vacancies Level : Union Territory (UT) / Divisional / District Cadre Level Posts.
3. Total Count of Posts : 1700
4. Advertisement Number : 04/2020
5. Online Application Start Date : 05 January 2021 (Online Application Period is Running Now).
6. Online Application Last Date : 16 January 2021.
7. Examination Date for latest JKSSB Recruitment Drive : Will be Announced Later.
8. Method of Application : Through ONLINE Mode Only.
9. Is it Govt. or Private Job : This Job Category Belongs to Government jobs only.
10. Method of Selection : Selection is based on objective type written examination.
11. Area of Posting : Jammu and Kashmir.
12. JKSSB Official Website? : www.jkssb.nic.in or https://ssbjk.org.
# JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates to Remember :
1. Advertisement Announcement Date : 16 December 2020.
2. Online Application Start Date : 05 January 2021.
3. Online Application Last Date : 16 January 2021.
4. Call Letter Download Date : Will be released later.
5. Date of Written Examination : Will be notified later.
6. JKSSB Result Date : Will be Announced later.
# JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details :
Department wise Vacancy Distribution : (Total Posts : 1700)
1. Transport Department : 144 posts.
2. Culture Department : 79 posts.
3. Tribal Affairs Department : 16 posts.
4. Labour and Employment Department : 78 posts.
5. Finance Department : 1246 posts.
6. Election Department : 137 posts.
# JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
(A). Educational Qualification :
Various posts described under JKSSB Recruitment 2021 above has different qualification criteria according to different qualification required. However, as a general overview the following qualification standards are required : 10+2 (Matric level and 12th passed) / BA/ B.Sc. / B.Com degree / ITI / Diploma. For descriptive information about qualification required you can read the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF.
(B). Different Considerable Requirements :
1. Only the applicants who possess the mentioned educational qualification described in advertisement, are eligible to apply for the post.
2. The Applicant, Once declared qualified by the JKSSB , Must go for original document verification. Some of the required documents includes 10th, 12th, and Graduation Marks Sheets, Provisional Certificates, Degree Certificates and any other relevant Documents. As in Annexure-“A” of advertisement verification of original documents is required to satisfy the minimum educational qualification standard. Failing to produce such documents (If Required) on or before 16 January 2021 will lead to cancellation of candidature. As a consequence the application form of such applicant summarily be rejected.
3. The Applicant must hold the Domicile Certificate issued by Related Authority of J & K Government.
4. Educational Qualification Certificates gained through distance learning are under Government’s terms and conditions criteria issued in order no. 252-HE/2012 on date 30 May 2021.
(C). Age Limits Calculated on Date 01 January 2020 :
Categorywise Age Bars :
1. OM Applicants : 40 Years (Age Between 01 January 1980 to 01 January 2002).
2. SC Applicants : 43 Years (Age Between 01 January 1977 to 01 January 2002).
3. ST Applicants : 43 Years (Age Between 01 January 1977 to 01 January 2002).
4. RBA Applicants : 43 Years (Age Between 01 January 1977 to 01 January 2002).
5. IB / ALC Applicants : 43 Years (Age Between 01 January 1977 to 01 January 2002).
6. EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Applicants : 43 Years (Age Between 01 January 1977 to 01 January 2002).
7. PSP (Pahari Speaking People) Applicant : 43 Years (Age Between 01 January 1977 to 01 January 2002).
8. OSC (Other Social Caste) Applicants : 43 Years (Age Between 01 January 1977 to 01 January 2002).
9. PCP (Physically Challenged Persons) Applicants : 42 Years (Age Between 01 January 1978 to 01 January 2002).
10. Ex- Servicemen Applicants : 48 Years (Age Between 01 January 1972 to 01 January 2002).
11. Contract Based Employee / Government Service Applicants : 40 Years (Age Between 01 January 1980 to 01 January 2002).
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Examination Pattern :
1. The Examination pattern is Objective type MCQ based only. The language of question paper will be English only.
2. Each wrongly answered question will get the weightage equal to negative 1/4 or 0.25 marks.
3. Marks obtained in written examination by the applicants may be normalized to decide cut-off marks and final merit.
4. After completion of written exam, a tentative answer key will be posted on official JKSSB website. You can cross check you answers against this answers key.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Examination Syllabus :
The complete syllabus of JKSSB Recruitment 2021 will be available on the concerned board website.
Application Fees For JKSSB Recruitment 2021 :
Only online payment of fees is available.
1. Application Fees : 350/-INR.
# How to Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021 ?
All the applicants who wants to apply for above mentioned posts should follow the below mentioned procedure for successful online application :
(i). First of all, Applicants need to browse the official website of JKSSB that is https://ssbjk.org.
(ii). Now you need to Register on the website portal if you are applying for first time. For registration you need to click on the Candidate Registration link option.
(iii). Further for a successful registration you need to have a valid E-mail ID and an active mobile number. One Time Password (OTP) will be used to for verification purpose.
(iv). Once the login credential are generated , applicants are required to login through Candidate Login link option.
(v). After successful login follow by clicking on Latest Openings -> Apply Now -> Application Form for Appointment to the Post Applied.
(vi). In this stage you need to fill all the required details carefully in different section of application form, subsequently need to pay application fee (if applicable). Be careful while filling your details as wrong information may lead your application to rejection.
(vii). Now , Click on Save and Continue button to save the application and subsequently to download the application form filled. This application will be used for all future references.
# Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021 :
Online Application process for current JKSSB Recruitment 2021 has been started. This application acceptance will be live till 16 January 2021 starting from 05 January 2021. So, Make sure to apply before 16 January 2021 to get hassle free online application experience.
1. Direct Link to Apply Online for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is http://jkssb.nic.in/
2. Direct Link to Registration for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is https://ssbjk.org.in/registration.aspx
3. Direct Link to Login for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is https://ssbjk.org.in/login.aspx
# JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
Selection of the applicants in this JKSSB recruitment drive is purely based on marks obtained in written examination or skill test (if required). No interview is prescribed till now for mentioned vacancies. A proportion method will be used to convert the obtained marks in written examination. This proportion method will consider maximum marks as 100 points. Candidates marks will be normalized out of 100 marks accordingly.
JKSSB Admit Card 2021 :
All the Applicants who full fill the eligibility criteria according to the JKSSB notification will be issued Admit Cards / Roll Number Slips / Call Letters by the JKSSB. This Admit Card will work as a mandatory document for entry in the written test.
Following Documents, along with Admit Card, are also compulsory to carried out while appearing to the examination :
1. Two passport sized latest color photos.
2. Any of the following Photo Identity Proof (In Original) :
(A). Aadhar Card / E-Aadhar Xerox.
(B). Driving License Card.
(C). Voter ID Card.
(E). PAN Card.
(F). PSU or Government or Private Employer ID Card.
FAQs About Current JKSSB Vacancies :
FAQ1 : What is JKSSB | JKSSB full form?
Answer : JKSSB full form is Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board. JKSSB functions and comes under Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
FAQ2 : When will the Online Application for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 start ?
Answer : The Online Application for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 will start on 05 January 2021.
FAQ3 : What is the last date to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 ?
Answer : You can apply for JKSSB recruitment 2021 up till 16 January 2021.
FAQ4 : How can I Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 ?
Answer : You can apply for the latest recruitment JKSSB through official website https://ssbjk.org.
FAQ5 : How many vacancies have been released for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 ?
Answer : As per the advertisement notification the total sum of released vacancies is 1700.
FAQ6 : What is the application fee for online registration for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 ?
Answer : The application fees for online registration is 350/-INR.
FAQ7 : How to contact to JKSSB for Online application fees ?
Answer : Any one having trouble in submission of application form due to technical issue or for any other reasons, shall be required to send a self-explanatory mail at email@example.com.
FAQ8 : Can I apply for JKSSB, if I don’t have domicile of Jammu and Kashmir UT ?
Answer : No, Strictly Not. In order to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 you must have domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
FAQ9 : What is the age limit required for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Answer : Age limits for latest JKSSB Recruitment 2021 varies form 40 Years to 48 Years according to different posts requirements. A detailed age criteria has been described above in age limit field.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting JKSSB Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .