Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021 has been announced for the post of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. This recruitment drive invites application from Male (Unmarried) applicants who fulfil the Nationality condition according to Government of Indian. Successful candidates will join Naval Academy at Ezhimala, Kerala for 4 years B.Tech degree programme under 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. After successful completion of the course, Selected applicants will be posted among Technical & Executive , and Education Branches of Indian Navy. All the eligible applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can go for online application @joinindiannavy.gov.in official website. This recruitment drive is for 26 posts. Last date to apply online application form is 09 February 2021. Make sure to apply before 09 February 2021 as the last approaches.
# Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021 Overview Keypoints :
1. Recruiting Agency : Indian Navy.
2. Name of Examination : Cadet 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme.
3. Total Number of Posts : 26 posts.
4. Area of Posting : Kannur.
5. Application Start Date : 29 January 2021.
6. Application End Date : 09 February 2021.
# Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details :
Branch wise post details : for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
1. Executive and Technical Branch : 21 posts.
2. Education Branch : 05 posts.
Educational Qualification :
Applicants who want to apply for above mentioned posts should have following qualification :
1. 10+2 pattern Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination passed.
2. Candidate should have minimum 70% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics) subjects.
3. Candidate must have minimum 50% marks in English subject either in 10th or 12th standards.
4. All the qualification must be from a recognized Institute or Board.
Who Is Eligible To Apply :
Only the applicants who have taken Joint Entrance Examination Mains (JEE-Mains)-2020 for B.Tech / B.E entry can apply for current recruitment notification of Join Indian Navy. Call up for SSB (Service Selection Board) will be based on merit list prepared based on the AIR (All India Rank) of JEE (Mains) – 2020 Published by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Training Information :
1. All the applicants who will be recommended by SSB and are found medically fit on the basis of Medical Standards will only be called for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. AI Merit and Number of vacancies will be taken in consideration.
2. All India Merit are based on SSB marks.
3. As per the Naval needs, Chosen candidates will admit as Cadets in 4 Year B.Tech programme in different Engineering discipline such as Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Applied Electronics and Communication Engineering.
4. On Successful completion of B.Tech course Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
5. Academy will use the Existing policy to distribute the cadets among Education , Executive and Technical Branch.
Medical Standards Criteria :
1. Recommended candidates by SSB will undergo medical examination as per current rules and regulation. No relaxation in Medical Standard will be given on any basis. You can get the full medical criterial details at official website.
2. Only the candidates of some special regions are relaxed for Height. A detailed information is available at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
# Age Limit for Naval Academy Notification :
To Apply for current jobs applicants should be born between 02 January 2002 and 01 July 2004.
# Selection Process :
1. All rights of fixing cut off marks for SSB application shortlisting (Based on JEE – Mains AIR -2020) are reserved with IHQ of MoD Navy. However, Board will shortlist Approx. 900 applicants for SSB. These shortlisted candidates will undergo interview at Bhopal / Bangalore / Visakhapatnam and Kolkata center from March to June 2021.
2. Shortlisted applicants will be informed through SMS or Emails (Provided by the candidates while filling up the application form) about their selection. So, Please keep all communication means (Mobile or E-mails) active that you provide with application form.
3. SSB interview contains two stages :
i STAGE – 1 : This stage includes Intelligence Test, PP (Picture Perception) and (GD) Group Discussion. Failing to qualify the stage-1 will route you back on the same day.
ii. STAGE – 2 : In this stage Psychological Test, Group Testing and Interview will be conducted. Time duration for this stage is for 04 days. Candidates selected in this stage will undergo Medical Examination (Time Approx. 3 to 5 working days ).
4. Academy does not entertain any request to change the interview venue in any condition.
5. You are allowed to have a request to change of SSB date , communication regarding this will be done with Call Up Officer of the concerned SSB. Allotment of fresh date for SSB is totally dependent on availability of slots / batches.
6. No compensation available if you get any injury as a result of test.
7. If you are appearing first time for specific commission than Third AC (3 Tier) level Rail fare will be provided ( on production of tickets ) to join SSB interview.
# How To Apply For Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 :
1. Keep in mind that Last date for Online Application is 09 February 2021. So, Make sue to apply before the last date approaches.
2. First of all you need to browse the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The link of online application will be available from 29 January 2021. You can fill your details and upload documents in your user profile before filling the form as this will save your time while application filling process.
3. During filling the details in online application keep all original documents ready with you. This way you will avoid any possible mistake and go through a hassle free application filling experience.
4. You should enter all the personal details as per the 10th (Matriculation ) or 12th standard Certificate.
5. Make sure to enter the valid e-mail ID and an active mobile number as these are important for future communication as well as are mandatory fields.
6. Keep the scanned copy of following documents ready with you to attach with application :
i. Date of Birth proof Certificate (As in the Matric certificate).
ii. Matriculation (10th class) Marksheet.
iii. 12th standard marksheet.
iv. JEE (Mains) – 2020 Score card having AIR by NTA.
v. JPG / JPEG / TIF format of scanned colour recent passport size photograph.
7. Make sure that all the scanned documents are clear and readable, If found not readable, application form will summerly be rejected.
8. After successful filling of online application take a print out of filled form as it would be needed with original documents while appearing for SSB Interview [Check Para 22 Note 3(c)].
# Important Attention points About Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021 :
1. Each applicant fill only one application form.
2. Applicants are free to apply for Branch a or b or both of the branch.
3. Shortlisting for SSB will be based on the first preference filled by the candidates.
4. If you are not shortlisted for the first preference than may be considered for alternate branch, depends on availability of spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
5. After shortlisting for a branch, all the selection process ( SSB, Medical and Merit list) will be exclusive for that branch.
6. If a candidate does not select another branch (selects only one) than he / she will not be considered for other branch instead of being in merit.
7. Please go through the all advertisement notification carefully before filling the online application form.
8. Acceptance of your application totally depends on scrutiny. Fill the correct information to avoid candidature cancelation at any point of selection process.
9. Be careful while uploading the documents as no entertainment will be done for amendments after last date crossed.
10. If any declaration is found wrong or misleading at any stage of selection process, candidature will immediately be cancelled.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .