Apply online for Lionbridge Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Lionbridge job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Lionbridge careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Lionbridge placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Lionbridge Infotech Jobs then you must check Lionbridge latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Lionbridge Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Lionbridge vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Lionbridge Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Drive
Technologies Lionbridge Founded in 1996, this Waltham, Massachusetts-based company has offices in 26 countries and employs 7,000 people. Its annual revenue is $540 million (est.). To help clients create, release, manage, and maintain their corporate content and technology applications globally, Lionbridge offers globalization and outsourcing services.
We change how their customers communicate globally by assisting international organizations in growing their market share, accelerating the adoption of goods and services, and engaging with customers in locally relevant ways. Being the top globalisation firm in the globe, we deliver industry-leading business processes by paying close attention to the little things so that our clients may concentrate on the big picture.
Every project, from document translation for a single market to outsourcing global website operations, is guaranteed to have local market impact and global brand consistency because of their distinctive Crowd-in-the-Cloud delivery approach. The world’s most sophisticated businesses rely on our team of more than 100,000 specialists for detail-critical business activities, such as translation and localization, digital marketing, global engineering, and application testing.
By concentrating on consumer specifics, they guarantee cross-channel technological usability, local relevance, and worldwide brand consistency. Customers collaborate with us on initiatives that call for in-depth knowledge of the intricacies.
|Industry type||IT Services and Consulting|
|Key skills:||GST Compliance, Income tax, Auditing|
Lionbridge Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Review of each month’s submitted GST returns.
- Examine how the GST refund works and compare it to GSTR 2A.
- Assisting the partner will be required in gathering, compiling, organizing, listing, and making knowledge of various types available on all practise areas, including finance work, auditing, direct and indirect taxation (compliance, assessments, and appeals), the Companies Act, FEMA, accounting, and auditing, among other things.
- You will be reviewing and preparing income tax assessment submission
- Work on helping with the demands of the GST Audit, Tax Audit, and Transfer Pricing
- Work on filing income tax returns, trust returns, and assisting with calculating advance taxes
- Work on global corporate income tax projections with corporate headquarters in the US.
- Work together on special projects, such as Tax Payable Roll Forward, with the India tax team and the US tax team.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- In their organisation, it specifically and more importantly entails always being the first and frequently the last point of reference, as well as being a part of a larger team of professionals working in diverse fields like auditing, taxation, and FEMA at the basic level and various advising and structuring opportunities at the advanced level for faster and more comprehensive solutions that will promote greater individual and group growth.
- The duties of an office tax audit assistant typically include preparing financial documents, filling out needed forms, and assisting with various business and non-corporate assessments.
- Financial tasks such as Auditing, Direct and Indirect Taxation, FEMA, and Company Secretarial Services will include creating notes and presentations, coordinating with clients, offering guidance and information, and creating submissions.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate with at least 2 years of prior GST work experience.
- Candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates should have advanced Excel knowledge.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic towards learning and growing in the GST domain.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Lionbridge Recruitment 2022