Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022 is scheduled to hire B.Tech and M. Tech Graduate Engineers from the 2020 batch with 12- to 22-month industry experience. The requirements for eligibility and the application process are described below.
Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Vacancies 2022: (All India Graduate Engineer Hiring)
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/AM|
|Salary||BE / B. Tech-8-10 LPA
|Job Location||Rohtak / Gurgaon / Manesar / Pan India|
Criteria for Eligibility:
- BE/B.Tech/M. E/MTech (Regular / Full-time only)
- Passing Only in 2020
- Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical/Electronics, Production, Plastic, and Tool & Die Marks are the branches. % Age:65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout, 10th, 12th, or Diploma, B.E/B.Tech (as applicable)
- Work Experience: 12 to 22 months (as of 30 June ’22) following BE/B.Tech or M.E/MTech
- AICTE/UGC accredited colleges and universities
- Age range: 21-27 years (as on April 1, 2022)
The following are not eligible:
- Qualification on a part-time/correspondence basis
- Candidates who have changed jobs will not be considered.
- Candidates with no prior experience/new graduates/currently unemployed
- Candidate who is colourblind
- Candidates who work with MSIL vendors/dealers/joint ventures/group companies
- Candidates with a ME/M. Tech and a Dual Degree
Please keep in mind that profiles obtained through employee referral will not be considered under the employee referral scheme.
The Selection Procedure:
Online Test (Technical, Aptitude, and Psychometric) # Personal Interview (Technical + HR)
The test will be conducted online, and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates via separate e-mail.
How do I apply for Maruti Suzuki’s off-campus hiring in 2022?
All qualified and interested candidates should apply online as soon as possible using the link below.