MPPSC ADPO Recruitment Online Form 2021
MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) has recently released the official notification for the recruitment of 92 ADPO (Assistant District Prosecution Officer) posts on its official website https://mppsc.nic.in/. Interested candidates can start submitting online applications from 17th June 2021. The last date to apply for MPPSC ADPO vacancy is 16th July 2021. MPPSC said that the exam is held for the recruitment of interested candidates for the Assistant District Prosecution Officer in Madhya Pradesh.
Here we will provide you with information regarding the recruitment procedure in this article.
MPPSC ADPO (Assistant District Prosecution Officer) Recruitment posts in the administration Jobs 2021 Overview in Points :
- Organization Name : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
- No. Of Total Vacancies : 92 Vacancies.
- Name Of The Posts : Assistant District Prosecution officer.
- Job Category : Government Jobs.
- Starting Date : 17th June 2021.
- Closing Date : 16th July 2021.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Job Location : Madhya Pradesh.
- Official Site : https://mppsc.nic.in/.
Important Dates to Remember for MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer posts in the administration Recruitment 2021 :
- Application Announcement Date : 13th June 2021.
- Online Application Start Date : 17th June 2021.
- Online Application Last Date :16th July 2021.
- Last Date of Fee Payment : 29th June 2021.
- Correction Window : 25th June to 18th July 2021.
- Admit Card Release Date : Will be notified later.
- Examination Date : Will be notified later.
- Tentative Date of Result : Will be notified later.
MPPSC Latest ADPO Recruitment Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
MPPSC has issued a total number of 92 Assistant District Prosecution Officer posts in the administration. Check out the category wise vacancies details here.
- Gen : 25 Posts.
- OBC : 25 Posts.
- EWS : 09 Posts.
- SC : 15 Posts.
- ST : 18 Posts.
- Total : 92 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Education Qualification required for Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021 :
A candidate must have earned a law degree or its equivalent from an accredited university.
Candidates must have a live registration at the state of Madhya Pradesh’s employment office.
(ii). Age Limit required for MPPSC ADPO Requirement 2021 :
A candidate who wishes to apply for the position of MPPSC ADPO must be under the age of the following years, according to their category :
Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 40 as of January 1, 2022.
In the case of candidates from the backward classes, age relaxation shall be for a period of 05 years.
For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the age relaxation will be for a period of 05 years.
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Written Examination.
How to Apply Online for MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Posts 2021?
- Before applying for the job, all candidates are recommended to read the entire notification carefully.
- To begin, go to MPPSC’s official website.
- Select the Apply Online option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the job for which you wish to apply.
- Create an account on the website.
- Use your Registration ID and password to log in.
- Fill up your personal and educational information.
- Select Finish & Apply from the drop-down menu.
- Accept the declarations and attach the necessary supporting documentation.
- Fill up the blanks with information about your work experience.
- Take a printout of your application form that has already been filled out.
MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Fee :
- ₹ 1000/- for General candidates.
- ₹ 500/- for OBC candidates.
- INR. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
You can pay the application fee online through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card only.
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment Posts Scale Pay :
The Salary for ADPO is Rs. 9300-34800+4200 Grade Pay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of MPPSC ?
Answer: MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply for MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply for MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021 is 16th July 2021.
FAQ3: How many vacancies have been released for MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 92 vacancies have been released for MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021.
FAQ4: What are the minimum age limit requirements for the MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021?
Answer: The candidates should be aged at least 21 to apply for MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021.
FAQ5: What is the full form of ADPO?
Answer: ADPO stands for Assistant District Prosecution Officer.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took you most care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in