National Fertilizers Limited, A Mini-Ratana PSU, Govt. of India, has announced latest jobs notification. This article is all about “NFL Recruitment 2021” for Management Trainee vacancies. Read the full article to know more about further details. Make sure you apply online before 21 January 2021.
Latest Management Trainee Job Notification | Current Jobs in National Fertilizers Limited | Apply Online @ official website.
NFL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
1. MT Chemical : 04 posts.
2. MT Mechanical : 07 posts.
3. MT Electrical : 04 posts.
4. MT Instrumentation : 05 posts.
5. MT Civil : 01 post.
6. MT Chemical Lab : 07 posts.
7. MT Fire and Safety : 02 posts.
# Educational Qualification For Careers NFL Recruitment : (Qualification should be completed on full time regular basis)
1. For Post No.1 : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology with 60% Minimum Marks OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering.
2. For Post No.2 : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical Engineering OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.
3. Post No.3 : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical Engineering with 60% Minimum Marks OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering.
4. Post No.4 : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation and Electronics / Electronics and Electrical Engineering with 60% Minimum Marks OR AMIE in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
5. For Post No.5 : B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% Minimum Marks OR AMIE in Civil Engineering.
6. For Post No.6 : M.Sc. in Chemistry with 60% Marks.
7. Post No.7 : B.E / B.Tech in Fire Engineering / Safety and Fire Engineering with 60% Marks OR B.Tech / B.E / B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with NFSC, Nagpur with 60% Marks.
# NFL Vacancy Important Dates to Remember :
NFL Recruitment Online Application and Fee Payment Start Date : 22 December 2020.
Online Application and Fee Payment Last Date : 21 January 2021.
# Age Bars For NFL Recruitment :
Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years.
Note : Relaxation of age as per Govt. rules.
# Application Fees For NFL Vacancy : (Fee Payment accepted Only through Online mode)
1. General / OBC / EWS Applicants : 700/-INR.
2. SC / ST / PWBD / ExSM Applicants : No Fees
# NFL Recruitment, How to Apply? :
1. All eligible applicants need to apply online through official website before 05:30 PM on 21 January 2021 www.nationalfertilizers.com -> Career -> Recruitment in NFL -> Recruitment of Management Trainee in Technical Disciplines-2020.
2. In the NFL Recruitment application form applicants need to submit details like DOB, Age, Qualification, Division, and Percentage of marks obtained, Year of Passing and respective School / College / University / Work Experience / Choice of city for online test / and other information / declaration.
3. Applicants also need to upload their documents like :
A. 10th certificate for age proof
B. Degree Certificate for proof of education qualification.
C. EWS / Caste Certificate if applicable.
D. PWBD / Divyang Certificate if applicable.
E. Experience Certificate in applicable.
F. Identity Proof issued by Govt.
4. After submission of application and payment of Fees, Applicants should download the NFL Recruitment application form for registration number or take its print out for future references.
Note : Applicants please make sure that the details filled by you in NFL Recruitment application form are correct otherwise the application will be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
# Online Test Information NFL Recruitment :
All NFL Recruitment eligible applicants need to appear for online objective test at allotted test centers (You need to select the choices of test center while filling up the application form). Test center address will be provided in call letter / admit card. Admit cards will be available on official website. However, for an idea test will be conducted in the following cities like Jammu / Kashmir, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi and NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Jaipur, Guwahati, Mumbai, Raipur, Ranchi, Kochi, Vijayawada.
# Personal Interview (PI) :
On the basis of the performance in the NFL Recruitment online test, eligible applicants will be called for PI tentatively. Applicants will be called in the ratio of 01 : 05 , means 5 candidates for 1 post. Interview call letter of eligible candidates will be available on official website. Applicants called for PI will be provided to and fro single 2nd class rail / bus fare from the nearest railway station of the communication address.
# Final Selection Method :
Final selection will be based on the final merit list created separate for each category. Final Merit list in NFL Recruitment will be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test and personal interview with the ratio of 80% and 20% weightages respectively.
# Pay and Perks :
1. During the Training Period : Pay scale of 40,000/-INR – 3% – 140000 at Basic Pay of 40,000/-INR.
2. After Successful Completion of Training : Pay scale of 40,000/-INR – 3% – 140000 at Basic Pay of 41200/-INR.
3. Candidates selected in NFL Recruitment will also get Industrial DA, House Rent Allowance / Company Accommodation, Leave, Medical Facilities, performance Pay, Contributory PF, Gratuity, contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. as per the compony rules and regulations.
# Service Agreement Bond For NFL Recruitment :
1. Service Agreement Bond of at least 3 Years for UR / OBC-NCL / EWS : 80,000/-INR.
2. Service Agreement Bond of at least 3 Years for SC / ST / PWBD : 20,000/-INR.
# Placement :
Selected candidates in NFL Recruitment career will have to undergo medical examination and get a fitness certificate form civil surgeon/NFL’s Hospital, also need to show character, antecedents and caste certificate issued by concerned authorities. Candidates either during NFL training or after NFL training can be posted in any of the Units / Offices / Joint Ventures of Company.
# NFL Recruitment Official Website : https://www.nationalfertilizers.com/
# Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting NFL Recruitment 2021 vacancies, However we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application..
For Latest Jobs Notifications Keep Visiting https://edufork.in