NHM MP Recruitment Online Form 2021
If you are looking for a medical job, then Madhya Pradesh can apply for NHM Recruitment 2021. The National Health Mission (NHM) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) through a 6-month certificate course.
Online applications for will start from 15 May and will be accepted by 31 May 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of SAMS www.nhmmp.gov.in or www.sams.co.in. The direct link of the notification is given below.
A total of 2850 vacant posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) will be filled through this recruitment drive. It is part of an initiative under Ayushman Bharat to strengthen sub-health centers to improve public health programs.
National Health Mission MP Official Website : http://nhmmp.gov.in/.
MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Application Form : https://mpnhm-cho-phase3.samshrm.com/.
NHM MP Recruitment 2021 Overview in Points :
1. Organization Name : National Health Mission (NHM).
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 2850 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts : Community Health Officers.
4. Job Category : Government Job.
5. Starting Date : 15th May 2021.
6.Closing Date : 31st May 2021.
7. Mode of Application : Online.
8. Educational Qualification : B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS.
9. Selection Criteria : Written Test/ Document Verification.
Important Dates for Madhya Pradesh CHO Vacancy 2021 for Various Posts :
1. Online Application Start Date : 15th May 2021.
2. Online Application Last Date : 31st May 2021.
3. Last Date of Fee Submission : 01st June 2021.
4. Written Examination Date : Will be notified shortly.
5. Document Verification Date : Will be notified later.
NHM Jobs 2021 Category Wise Vacancy Details :
Session Wise Vacancy Details :
|S. No.||Training Session||Total Vacancies|
|01||June 2021||585 Posts|
|02||July 2021||1680 Posts|
|03||October 2021||585 Posts|
Educational Qualification required for MP CHO Vacancy 2021 :
Candidates must have a B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc./ GNM/ CCH degree from a recognised university or institution.
Age Limit required for NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Recruitment 2021:
The minimum age limit has been set to 21 years and maximum to 40 years to apply. However, there will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms..
National Health Mission MP Recruitment 2021 for Various Posts Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. Applicants who qualify in the written test will appear for document verification. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website : http://nhmmp.gov.in.
How to Apply online for NHM MP CHO Vacancy 2021?
- Interested candidates have to visit the official notification at : http://nhmmp.gov.in.
- You will be redirected to Homepage.
- Look for the Recruitment section and click on it.
- Search for the recruitment of 7236 posts in various departments of the Delhi Government.
- Apply as per your education and Post.
- Fill the needed details in the application form.
- Attach scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the application form and download it for future reference.
National Health Mission Notification 2021: Salary Structure :
After training or internship, the eligible candidates will be given a salary of Rs 25,000 per month plus performance based incentive amount of Rs 15,000 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1 : What is the full form of NHM?
Answer: NHM stands for National Health Mission.
FAQ2: What is the selection process for NHM Community Health Officers Notification 2021?
Answer: Candidates applying for CHO posts will be selected on the basis of written tests.
FAQ3: How long can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Vacancy 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply is 31st May 2021.
FAQ5: How many vacancies have been released for National Health Mission Notification 2021?
Answer: A total of 2850 vacancies have been released by NHM for the posts of CHO.
FAQ6: What is the full form of CHO?
Answer: Community Health Officers is the full form of CHO.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in