Punjab Police Notification For Intelligence Assistants 2021
The official notification for the recruitment of Intelligence Assistants has been released by Punjab Police (constable rank). Intelligence assistant positions are available in the Punjab Police’s intelligence cadre. The online application will open at 9 p.m. today, July 26th. In the investigative cadre, there are a total of 794 positions for intelligence assistants constables and 392 vacancies for constables. Sports quota candidates will fill the remaining positions. These vacancies will be filled on a case-by-case basis. Interested and eligible applicants can apply on the official website until August 16, 2021. For more information on the Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021, candidates should read the complete article.
Punjab Police Latest Jobs 2021 Overview in Points :
An outline of the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 is provided below. Candidates can read the table below to learn about the Punjab Police selection criteria for various intelligence assistant positions in the Intelligence Cadre and the Punjab Police Investigation Cadre (PBI).
- Organization Name: Punjab Police Recruitment Board.
- Post Name: Intelligence assistant & Constable.
- Vacancies: 1191.
- Online Application Starts: 26.07.2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16.08.2021.
- Mode Of Application: Online.
- Category: Punjab Govt Jobs.
- Selection Process: Written Test & Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Official Website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
Punjab Police Notification PDF :
On 26.06.2021, the official notification for the various posts in the Punjab Police Exam was published on the official website @punjabpolice.gov.in. Interested candidates can download the complete notification with all the information about the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021, including the eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more.
Important Dates to Remember for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 :
The exam dates have been provided below for the applicants’ reference from the date of release of the official notification for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 until the date of beginning of Punjab Police Recruitment 2021.
- Notification Release Date: 26.07.2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 26.07.2021
- Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.08.2021
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees: To be announced
- Date of Exam: To be announced
Punjab Police Latest Jobs 2021 Vacancy Details :
Punjab Police Recruitment Board has invited applications for the various posts given below. A total of 1191 vacancies have been released for Punjab Police Recruitment by the Board under Investigation cadre which is given below in tabular form in cadre wise manner for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021.
- Intelligence Assistant: 794 Posts
- Constables: 362 Posts
Punjab Police Notification Eligibility Criteria :
Before applying for any post the candidates must check the detailed eligibility criteria for that recruitment process. The detailed eligibility criteria for educational qualification and age has been provided below.
(i). Educational Qualification :
- Intelligence Assistant (Intelligence cadre):Candidate should be
- a) a graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the
case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess
an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from
National Institute of Electronics and Information
Technology(NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC);
- b) a Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with • Computer Science; or
- Computer Applications; or
- Information Technology
as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of
- c) B.Sc/B.Tech/BE in
- Information Technology; or
- Computer Science; or
- Computer Engineering; or
- Computer Science & Engineering; or
- Information Systems; or
- Computer Networking; or Data Science; or
- Software Engineering; or
- BCA; or
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a
recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
- Constable (Investigation Cadre):Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent
(ii). Age Limit :
Eligibility criteria regarding age shall be as follows:
- Minimum age as on 1 January, 2021- 21 years
- Maximum age as on 1 January, 2021 – 28 years.
(iii). Nationality :
The candidate should be a citizen of India. She/he should not have obtained the citizenship/permanent residency/green card of any other country.
(iv). Mandatory Qualification :
Candidates must have passed the Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language as specified by the Punjab Govt. from time to time.
How To Apply Online For Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Notification 2021?
- Visit official website punjabpolice.gov.in
- Go to the ‘Recruitment’ tab
- Click on ‘RECRUITMENT OF IA IN INTELLIGENCE & CONSTABLE IN INVESTIGATION CADRE’
- Click on the registration link and then proceed with registration to create a profile
- Choose post/cadre, fill the application form
- Upload documents, pay fees and submit
- Download the form and take a printout.
Punjab Police Posts 2021 Application Direct Link :
The registration and application process will be conducted entirely online. From July 6th through July 27th, 2021, interested applicants can apply online. For Punjab Police Recruitment 2021, a direct link to apply online has been provided here.
Selection Process :
The selection procedure will consist of two (two) stages, each of which will include the following tests:
- Stage I: On the same day, a computer-based test with multiple-choice questions will be administered.
- Stage II: Document Review I and Physical Measurement Test (ii) (PMT) (iii) Physical Examination (PST)
Note that the Physical Measurement Test and the Physical Screening Test must both be qualifying.
Document Scrutiny :
Candidates who have been selected for Stage 2 of the selection process must report for document inspection on the scheduled date(s) and time(s) at the location listed on the Admit Card. The information will be posted on the Recruitment Portal. Candidates must bring the originals of the following certificates, as well as one self-attested copy of each document:
- a) Matriculation certificate for proof of age.
- b) Graduation degree or equivalent. If applying for the post of Intelligence Officer, an additional certificate regarding relevant qualification as prescribed, apart from the above.
- c) Proof of having passed Punjabi at Matriculation level or equivalent.
- d) Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, to support a claim for the reserved category if any.
- e) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Head of Department/Office concerned, in case of candidates, who are serving government employees.
Punjab Police Physical Measurement Test (PMT) :
The candidates, who are found to be of or above the required minimum height, as mentioned in para 5.4 above, shall be eligible for the Physical Screening Test (PST).
Punjab Police Physical Screening Test (PST) :
Given below are the parameters that one must qualify while applying for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
For Intelligence And Investigation Cadre
- Male – 5 Feet 5 inches
- Female – 5 Feet 1 inch
- Male – 800 m in 4 min
- Female – 400 m in 2 min
- For Ex-Servicemen Male Candidates (35 years and above) – 800 meters run/walk be completed in – 6:00 minutes (only one chance)
- Male – 2.75 meters (3 chances)
- Female – 1.80 m
- Male – 0.90 m (3 chances)
- Female – 0.75 m (3 chances)
Application Fee For Punjab Police Notification :
The candidates will have to pay an online fee of Rs 1,000 (Rs 400 application fee +Rs 600 exam fee). The amount is relaxed for reserved categories.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
1. When is the deadline for online applications for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The deadline to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 is August 16th, 2021.
2. What is the application starting date of Punjab Police Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 online which has been started from July 26th, 2021.
3. What is the number of vacancies for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The total number of vacancies for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 is 1191.
4. For which positions Punjab Police is conducting the recruitment process?
Answer: Punjab Police is conducting the recruitment process for Intelligence Assistants Posts.
5.What is the age limit required for Intelligence Assistants Posts?
Ans. Age limit required for Intelligence Assistants Posts is 21 years to 28 years.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took you most care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in