The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has recently released the official notification of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024. In RBI Recruitment there are over 900 vacancies available of Clerk, Assistant and Accountant.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024
The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has released the notification for Clerk, Assistant and Accountant in RBI Recruitment 2024. All details & schedule for DSSSB Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Date, Apply Process given below. Candidates can check the details for RBI Assistant Recruitment.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024 : RBI Assistant Vacancy Details
The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has announced the notification about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024 in many Departments. This RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024 Notification can provide the information about vacancy of Clerk, Assistants & Accountant. The exam will be held in three stage the Preliminary exam, mains exam and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Those candidate will be appointed in RBI (Reserve Bank of India) who will successfully clear these three stage. There are post-wise vacancy available on RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024 given below.
|RBI Assistant 2024
|Clerk, Assistant, Accountant & more
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
|Notification Release Date
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Before apply the RBI Assistant exam it is necessary to know the Eligibility Criteria specified by the RBI. All the Elibility Criteria mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for RBI Assistant Exam
1. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
2. It is mendetary to have the knowledge of official/local language to the state concerned.
3. Candidates also must have the basic knowledge of computer is required.
RBI Assistant Exam Age Limit:
Applicants must be between 20 and 28 years of age as of the specified date. However, certain age relaxations are provided for candidates belonging to specific categories:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 years relaxation (up to 33 years of age)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years relaxation (up to 31 years of age)
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): 10 years relaxation for General/EWS, 13 years for OBC, and 15 years for SC/ST
- Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered in the Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 50 years
- Widows/divorced women/women judicially separated who are not re-married: Up to 35 years (40 years for SC/ST)
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: 5 years relaxation
- Candidates with work experience in Reserve Bank of India: To the extent of the number of years of experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years
How to Apply for RBI Exam 2024
For apply the RBI Assistant Recruitment online application process here is some important steps which helps to apply the examination form of RBI Assistant Recruitment.
- In the first step candidates must visit the official website RBI and go the recruitment section.
- Click on the link to access the RBI Assistant Recruitment.
- Fill all the details which is requires like Name, Phone Number, Email ID & other important information to complete the registration process.
- After fill all the information you will receive a user ID and password through email and SMS.
- Login with the user ID and password.
- Upload your photograph & signature as per the specified instructions.
- Fill all the details such as age, applied post, gender, educational qualification and exam center precedence.
- Complete the payment method by using the available payment option such as Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking etc for pay the online application fee.
- After completing all the steps and verifying the information provided, submit the application form.
Exam Pattern of RBI Assistant Recruitment
Before apply the RBI Assistant 2024 exam, it is important to understand the exam pattern. The selection process consists of three stages: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Exam Pattern with step by step mentioned below.
- The preliminary exam is organized online & inclusive of three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- In preliminary exam Each section carries a maximum of 100 marks, and the total time duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- The mains exam is also organized online & inclusive of five sections: Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
- In mains exam Each section carries a maximum of 200 marks, and the total time duration of the exam is 135 minutes.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Candidates who qualify in the mains exam will have to undergo a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- The LPT is organized in the official/local language of the state concerned.
- Candidates must be fully qualified in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding the language to qualify for the final selection.
Salary Process for RBI Exam
Please find the proper salary details for all selected candidates.
The basic pay for RBI Assistant is Rs. 20,700 per month. In addition to the basic pay, RBI will provide various allowance, such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, city compensatory allowance and transport allowance. The monthly gross salary for RBI Assistant is approximately is 47,849.
Before proceeding with the application process, it is necessary to know the important dates related to the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024. The important dates of start & last date to apply online application form is given in following table.
|Release of RBI Assistant Notification 2024
|Start of Online Application
|Last Date to Apply
|Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Official Website : https://rbi.org.in
Discloser : Dear Users, We have written this article from best available online sources. Still we will recommend that you should double check it with official website so you can have more clarification. If you want keep updated than please keep visiting our website regularly “Edufork.in“.