Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced latest jobs notification. This article is all about “RBI JE Recruitment 2021” for 48 vacancies. Different posts under this notification include Junior Engineer vacancies. This is the great opportunity for those who haven’t applied till now as last date to apply for RBI notification recruitment is 15 February 2021. Read the full article about RBI JE Recruitment 2021 to know more about further details. Online Application link is available till 15 February 2021. So, Make sure you apply online before 15 February 2021.
# RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Overview in Points:
1. Recruitment conducting Agency : Reserve Bank of India.
2. Vacancies Name : Electrical and Civil Junior Engineer.
3. Total Count of Posts : 48
4. Advertisement Category : Bank Jobs.
5. Online Application Start Date : 02 February 2021. (Online Application Period is Running Now).
6. Online Application Last Date : 15 February 2021.
7. Method of Application : Through ONLINE Mode Only.
9. Is it Govt. or Private Job : This Job Category Belongs to Bank jobs only.
10. Method of Selection : Selection is based on Online written examination and Language Proficiency Test.
11. Level Of Examination : National.
12. RBI Official Website? : www.rbi.org.in.
# RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates to Remember :
1. Advertisement Announcement Date : 02 February 2021.
2. Online Application and Fees Payment Start Date : 02 February 2021.
3. Online Application and Fees Payment Last Date : 15 February 2021.
4. Print of Application Last Date : 02 March 2021.
5. Call Letter Download Date : In the Month of March 2021.
6. Date of Written Examination : 08 March 2021.
7. Final Result Declaration : Announced Later
# Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer 2021 Vacancy Details :
Vacancy Distribution : (Total Posts : 48)
1. Electrical Junior Engineer : 24 Posts.
2. Civil Junior Engineer : 24 posts.
Find the link to Download RBI JE Recruitment PDF : https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3946
# Eligibility Criteria on Date 01 February 2021:
Applicants need to fulfill all the requirement to apply Online application :
(A). Educational Qualification :
(i). Educational Qualification For Electrical Junior Engineer :
Degree in Engineering with Electrical / Electrical & Electronics discipline with 55% marks aggregate marks (45% in case of SC / ST / PWD Applicants) OR Diploma in Engineering with Electrical / Electrical & Electronics 65% aggregate marks (55% in case of SC / ST / PWD Applicants)
(ii). Educational Qualification For Civil Junior Engineer :
Degree in Engineering with Civil Engineering discipline with 55% marks aggregate marks (45% in case of SC / ST / PWD Applicants) OR Diploma in Civil Engineering 65% aggregate marks (55% in case of SC / ST / PWD Applicants)
For descriptive information about qualification required you can read the RBI JE Recruitment 2021 PDF.
(B). Age Limits Calculated on 01 February 2021 :
Categorywise Age Bars :
i. Minimum Age Limit : 20 Years.
ii. Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years.
Relaxation of Maximum Age Limit is as Under :
1. SC / ST Applicant : 5 years.
2. OBC Applicant : 3 years.
3. PWD Applicant : 10 years (General EWS Applicant), 13 years (OBC Applicants), 15 Years (SC / ST Applicant).
4. Ex-Servicemen : on the basis of their service in Forces + 3 years , Maximum up to 50 Years.
5. Divorced women / widows : 10 years.
(C). Required Experience :
1. Minimum 2 years related working experience for Diploma holders and minimum of 1 year related working experience for those who holds Degree.
# Application Fees For Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer 2021 :
Only online payment of fees is available.
1. For General / OBC / EWS Applicants : 450/-INR.
2. For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen Applicants : 50/-INR.
# How to Apply Online For Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Notification 2021 ?
All the applicants who wants to apply for above mentioned posts should follow the below mentioned procedure for successful online application :
(i). First of all, Applicants need to browse the official link of RBI that is https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3946.
(ii). Now you need to go through all the official notification carefully.
(iii). Further for a successful registration you need to have a valid E-mail ID and an active mobile number. This may be used for verification purposes such as OTP etc.
(iv). Now fill the online application form while Clicking on ‘Application Form Link’ and entering your educational and personal credentials.
(v). As a final application process pay the related application fees online.
(vi). Please make sue to apply before last date 15 February 2021. Be careful while filling your details as wrong information may lead your application to rejection.
(vii). Now , keep a printed copy of application form. This application will be used for all future references.
# Apply Online For Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Notification 2021 :
Online Application process for current Notification has been started. This application acceptance will be live till 15 February 2021. So, Make sure to apply before 15 February to get hassle free online application experience.
1. Direct Link to Apply Online for RBI JE Notification 2021 is https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbijecedec19/.
# Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer 2021 Selection Process :
Selection of the applicants in this Application drive is purely based on performance in online examination and LPT (Language Proficiency Test). Examination will be Zone wise. Failing in any stage may take you out of the recruitment drive.
i. Online Test : For 300 Marks, Passing (Qualify) of each section in objective test is a must criteria.
ii. LPT (Language Proficiency Test) : All applicants shortlisted on the basis of online test will be called for LPT. This test will be held in respective official or zonal language of particular area.
# RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment Admit Card 2021 :
All the Applicants who full fill the eligibility criteria according to the RBI JE notification will be issued Admit Cards / Roll Number Slips / Call Letters by RBI. Only those who qualify in the online objective test will be issued LPT exam admit cards. This Admit Card will work as a mandatory document for entry in the test.
# RBI Junior Engineer Salary Structure :
The Gross salary of the RBI Junior Engineer is Approx. 50,105/-INR. All finally selected candidates under this recruitment drive will get the salary according to the following pay scale. The Basic Pay for RBI Junior Engineer is INR. 21400/- in a month. The pay scale is -13150/- 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 – 1480 (3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 Years). In addition many allowances as DA, HRA, Family allowance, Transport Allowance, Telephone Allowance, Conveyance Allowance and many more will be given.
# RBI JE Recruitment Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern is given below , Applicant need to qualify all the papers (Section) separately in order to be included in shortlisting. (Test Total Duration is : 150 Minutes, Total Number of Question : 180, Maximum Marks : 300).
1. English Language Paper : 50 Question, 50 Marks.
2. Engineering Discipline Paper – I : 40 Question, 100 Marks.
3. Engineering Discipline Paper – II : 40 Question, 100 Marks.
4. Reasoning and General Intelligence : 50 Question, 50 Marks.
# RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam Result :
1. Result of pre exam will be released after conducting the online objective examination.
2. Marks obtained by the candidates in the online test will be updated on banks official website just after the declaration of the result.
3. Final Merit list will be prepared in descending order of obtained marks just after Language Proficiency Test.
# RBI JE Examination Cut Off :
Cut off marks for online examination will be released just after the completion of that examination. By comparing the marks obtained by you and cut-off marks you can easily calculate your chances of selection. You can also have a preview of previous year’s cut-off marks to get an idea of your selection chances.
Click Here to Apply for Ongoing Govt. Job Notifications
FAQs About Current Notification Vacancies :
FAQ1 : What is RBI | RBI full form?
Answer : Reserve Bank of India.
FAQ2 : When will the Online Application start ?
Answer : The Online Application for RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021 is running since 02 February 2021.
FAQ3 : What is the last date to Apply ?
Answer : You can apply up till 15 February 2021.
FAQ4 : How can I Apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 ?
Answer : You can apply for the latest recruitment RBI through given link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbijecedec19/.
FAQ5 : How many vacancies have been released ?
Answer : As per the advertisement notification the total sum of released JE vacancies is 48.
FAQ6 : What is the application fee for online registration ?
Answer : 1. For General / OBC / EWS Applicants : 450/-INR., 2. For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen Applicants : 50/-INR.
FAQ7 : What is the age limit required for RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
Answer : Minimum age limit is 20 years For RBI JE and Maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation of age is available as per RBI rules and regulation.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting RBI JE Recruitment 2021 vacancies, however we suggest you to go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online. This will provide you a hassle free experience to apply online application.
For latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in .