Apply online for Samsung India Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Samsung India job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Samsung India careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Samsung India placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Samsung India Infotech Jobs then you must check Samsung India latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Samsung India Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Samsung India vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Samsung India Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Samsung India Recruitment 2022
The $55.2 billion Samsung Electronics Corporation (SEC), with its headquarters in Seoul, Korea, has a subsidiary in India called Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (SIEL). It serves as the focal point of Samsung’s South West Asia Regional Operations and manages the company’s operations in Nepal, Bangladesh, the Maldives, and Bhutan in addition to India. In India, SIEL started doing business in December 1995. At first, it was solely a player in the colour television market, but in 1999, it expanded into the colour monitor and refrigerator markets (2003). With over US$ 1 billion in revenue in just ten years of operations in India, it is now acknowledged as one of the digital technology sectors’ fastest growing businesses. In India, Samsung is active in the following industries, Audiovisual/Consumer Electronics (CE), Residence Appliances (HA) Information Technology for Business (IT) Business.
|Company name:||Samsung India|
|Industry type||Consumer Electronics & Appliances|
|Key skills:||Macros, Data Analytics|
Samsung India Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Create and maintain operational analysis on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis with regard to volume, efficiency, cycle time, quality, and service.
- Create and maintain daily operational scorecards to track and report on KPIs; assist with volume forecast and capacity planning as necessary.
- Report on operational metrics, conduct data and business analysis, and present summary of findings in a clear, concise, convincing, and actionable format.
- Offer assistance with and upkeep for current management information systems (MIS).
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Generate and distribute management reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop MIS documentation to enable smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on a regular basis.
Samsung India Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend functional meetings to discuss recurrent client problems.
- Analyze current business processes and offer recommendations for improvements.
- Build strong relationships with Team Managers and management through a demonstration of industry expertise and understanding of the business issues at hand.
- Continue to have a solid grasp of the data and information resources.
- Keep track of all projects’ statuses and stay in constant contact with management and clients.
- Support the management team with solid reporting and analytical information
- Produce periodic and special reports as required Recognize issues and offer suitable technical solutions Analyze company data to find process enhancements that can boost organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Samsung India Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject is required. Excel formulas, Macros, and Power Point presentations must be very proficient. Analytical experience is required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Capability of communicating with people from different technical and business backgrounds. Preferable: 1-3 years of experience in the same industry.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Samsung India Recruitment 2022