Candidates who have recently completed their degree in physiotherapist or have any experience in physiology have an amazing opportunity for the role. Therefore read this whole article and if you find yourself relevant for the position then you can apply for the application by the provided official link below.
Moreover, The role holder will own the Physiotherapist activities and lead the to build & also execute their campaigns to acquire, retain, engage, and win-back consumers.
VLCC Recruitment 2022
The VLCC Group, which is led by the mission of “Transforming Lives,” also aims to promote self-transformation, disseminate joy, and provide everyone with the finest wellbeing possible. Since the company was created in 1989 by Mrs. Vandana Luthra, these three maxims have served as its pillars of support. They are still around now to keep up the solid foundation that has allowed the business to continue to succeed.
Moreover By redefining wellness, VLCC has also revolutionized the wellness industry. With over 300 locations spread across 110 cities in more than 10 countries, including India, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Oman, Malaysia, Nepal and Saudi Arabia, VLCC has become the best or Number 1 Wellness Brand in South Asia and the Middle East. Additionally, VLCC is well known for its therapeutic approach to beauty treatments as well as its scientifically backed slim fit weight loss solutions. VLCC is the largest growing and most-preferred brand in the wellness industry in the countries it operates in. With a staff of about 6000, more than two-thirds of whom are well-experienced specialists, including medical doctors, nutritionists, psychologists, best cosmetologists, and physiotherapists, VLCC has served more than 9 million customers since its founding.
|Industry type||Health and Beauty|
|Salary:||INR- 2.5- 3.5LPA|
|Key skills:||Physiotherapist, Bpt|
VLCC Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You will perform to guarantee the prompt and effective completion of zero sessions in accordance with SOP.
- Work to determine a client’s level of fitness and any particular needs.
- To lose as much weight as recommended by Slimming SOP, check, design, and organise a suitable and safe workout routine based on the fitness protocols that includes flexibility, cardio-respiratory fitness, and good posture.
- To increase a client’s physical fitness, you’ll employ the best approaches (using resistance bands, dumbbells, a stepper, a physio ball, etc.).
- Based on a client’s unique demands, prepare and design the best therapeutic exercise.
- Include advice for fitness routines based on the client’s DNA report.
- You will lead regular group exercise classes for several people, at least twice each week clients’ common demands will be met.
- When necessary, you will personally apply (cross-gender application is not permitted), and you’ll make sure that bandages and pads are used in the right places and according to the right procedures for each type of appliance.
- Work to implement practical sessions using cutting-edge gadgets.
- You will actively participate in scheduling and carrying out wellness treatments.
- You will endeavour to keep customer records up to date so that I may provide recommendations when my clients’ needs change.
- Also routinely update software entries reports to clients’ progress, and wherever necessary, assist dietitians in entry of execution of various services in CABs
- Work to keep track of and evaluate a client’s fitness progress after each slimming session. Check out a third session evaluation completed under the supervision of the slimming head, the slimming incharge, the on-site doctor, and more. if necessary, conduct group counselling sessions.
- In order for the Slimming Head to escalate the case to the Corporate Technical team for the best prompt and timely inputs to make the case successful, you will ensure valuable team inputs at the Center or Area level for all unsuccessful clients.
- Utilize efficient counselling strategies to assist clients attempting weight loss plans and recommend alternative courses of action after receiving Slimming Head approval to help achieve the target at Success Rate and Regularity% as defined on a monthly or quarterly basis.
VLCC Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily follow-up with erroneous clients to make sure best executions are made within validity time, target Regularity% is met, and package completion is verified within validity period.
- Work together with other VLCC specialists to individually tailor each client’s fitness goals and programmes.
- Work To verify the settings made by the nurses or slimming therapists
- accountable for keeping an eye on the frequency and degree of accuracy with which therapists take and report measurements.
- You will make sure that each client in the slimming department is using soft skills.
- To maintain customer safety, make sure to perform timely preventative maintenance on all appliances and service equipment.
- Always maintain track of the calibration of your slimming equipment, and contact the maintenance crew if it is past due.
- Work Use a multimeter to verify the resistance of the NMS pads, and delete any that have a resistance of greater than 1000 ohms. The pads can be kept if they are between 500 and 1000 ohms, but they must all be replaced after six months.
- The date of change and the beginning of use must be noted on the reverse of the pads.
- actively advise customers who are booking packages about medical restrictions and other appliance safety rules.
- Work to sell clients on various items, particularly the Slimmers line.
- Regularly host gatherings for invited clients where presentations and the greatest explanations are given in order to encourage enrollments and boost centre marketing sales.
- Responsible To assist customers in learning breathing techniques to unwind and reduce tension, training inputs include Members of the Slimming Team receive training input.
- You must attend all staff meetings as requested by the centre head, and you must make an effort to attend all trainings when they are suggested by the centre head.
- Work to ensure that all tasks are completed ethically, in accordance with VLCC principles, and to the highest levels of hygiene and attractiveness.
- Maintaining ongoing self-improvement and multitasking will help you advance to the next level as specified by the upgrade planner.
VLCC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- You must own a Bachelor of Applied Science or a Master of Physiotherapy MPT physiotherapy, a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy (BPT), or a health sciences diploma Sports Science and Exercise
- A must being able to handle difficult clients with tact, gentleness, and patience, as well as being a good listener, patient, and tolerant,
- Must be able to maintain composure and behave professionally around clients of any gender and age,
- Be able to explain scientific concepts in simple terms and with the aid of examples, and have excellent communication skills. You should also be willing to accept responsibility for your actions and results.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online VLCC Recruitment 2022