Apply online for Volvo Group Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Volvo Group job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Volvo Group careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Volvo Group placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Volvo Group Infotech Jobs then you must check Volvo Group latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Volvo Group Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Volvo Group vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Volvo Group Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Volvo Group Recruitment 2022
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase their customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the groups leading brands – Volvo, Volvo Penta, Trucks, Mack, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and also providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be actively part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, can trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead.
|Company name:||Volvo Group|
|Industry type||IT services and Consulting|
|Key skills:||Reconciliation, RTR, Accounting|
Volvo Group Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Company is looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by properly managing daily accounting tasks.
- You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain all order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and also reporting are a large part of the junior accountants day-to-day work.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and also be able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Volvo Group Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Required to Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- You will Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Work to Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and all other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- You will Assist with reviewing of expenses, company payroll records etc. as assigned
- Need to Update financial data in databases to ensure that all the information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- You will actively Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Need to Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly or yearly closings
- You will Assist with other accounting projects
- Work on the Processing of invoices into the invoice approval workflow system including all general ledger coding for overheads
- Work to Match invoices with Purchase orders and also goods/services receipts (3 way matching)
- You need to Investigate discrepancies and take action to resolve
- Work on the Weekly payment runs and also booking of payments within the relevant vendor accounts on a timely basis
- Actively Prepare tax withholding on applicable payments and organize remittance through all Accounting control team to relevant authorities
- Work on the Resolution of system based invoice transfer errors
- Responsible to take Follow up with suppliers and internal stakeholders on rejected invoices
- You will Reconcile Accounts Payable statements from vendors to take actions to promptly resolve any dispute or overdue invoices.
- Work on Monthly/weekly Accounts Payable subledger to general ledger reconciliations
- You will Provide payment notice to vendors
- Work on Complete vendor credit application forms
Volvo Group Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have a Knowledge of Fixed Assets , Journal entries, Month end reporting and Reconciliations
- Must have Hands on experience SAP, MS Office, reconciliation tools
- Possess Problem solving skills
- Possess Good communication skill both written and verbal (English)
- Must Mandate skill sets – RTR Intercompany Accounting and also all Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Candidate have strong communication : Comprehensive and good communication skill
- Have Equivalent Grade/Career level : 12 ( 1-2 years of relevant experience)
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Volvo Group Recruitment 2022