Apply online for Wikimedia Foundation Inc. Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Wikimedia Foundation Inc. job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Wikimedia Foundation Inc. careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Wikimedia Foundation Inc. placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Wikimedia Foundation Inc. Infotech Jobs then you must check Wikimedia Foundation Inc. latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Wikimedia Foundation Inc. Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here They are providing all details about the Wikimedia Foundation Inc. vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Wikimedia Foundation Inc. Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, They also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting Their website.
Wikimedia Recruitment 2022
Wikipedia and the other free knowledge projects on the Wikimedia platform are run by the nonprofit Wikimedia Foundation. Their ideal society allows every person to freely access the totality of information. They think that everyone has the potential to add something to their collective knowledge and that everyone should have unrestricted access to it. They provide hosting for Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects, develop software tools for browsing, editing, and sharing Wikimedia content, provide assistance to the volunteer groups and partners who make Wikimedia possible, and promote laws that support the growth of Wikimedia and free knowledge.
The Wikimedia Foundation is a nonprofit, philanthropic organisation that depends on donations for funding. Millions of people around the world donate to them, with an average of with a $15 gift on average. Additionally, they accept contributions and grants from organisations. The Wikimedia Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt company based in San Francisco, California, in the United States.
|Company name:||Wikimedia Foundation Inc.|
|Role:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Key skills:||PHP, Python, Nodejs,|
Wikimedia Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The Wikimedia Foundation is looking for an engineer to join its Performance Team who has a great aptitude for developing and managing interpersonal relationships.
- This position will directly support the application platform that provides the most popular encyclopaedia in the world to millions of users worldwide.
- They anticipate that their developers will work as proactive teammates and collaborators with the engineering and product managers.
- You will collaborate with other teams in a setting of remote work and asynchronous communication as a member of a widely distributed, global, and varied corporation.
- To ensure that they have a complete and accurate knowledge of what visitors encounter when they browse Wikimedia sites, a significant portion of their job is devoted to gathering and evaluating site performance data.
- Visit the Wikimedia site to find their dashboards.
Wikimedia Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Sharing working in accordance with their ideals
- Recognize, suggest, and use success metrics
- Have being capable of harmonising with the Foundation’s aims and being impact-driven
- Together with management, establish high-level timelines, address obstacles, and prevent delays.
- You must being willing to seek for assistance from your teammates, learn from your own and others’ mistakes, and be open to doing so
- Responsible for mentoring and guiding additional engineers at the Foundation
- Work to being able to compromise and modify your mind when new information or a product is provided.
- You must able to make solutions while taking into account a wide range of inputs and requirements.
Wikimedia Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have the capacity to provide and receive feedback in an honest and constructive manner.
- Should have knowledge of observability tools (such as Prometheus, or Logstash)
- Must have basic understanding of performance testing and metrics
- Possess the capacity to effectively communicate across teams, jobs, and settings
- Must have 5+ years of experience developing in at least one of the following languages: PHP, Python, or Node.js
- Have the equivalent in work-related experience or a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- We greatly value your history of contributing to open source projects.
- Possess good knowledge of fundamental distributed systems concepts
- Have familiarity with monitoring real user monitoring (direct collection, saved in Prometheus/Graphite) and monitoring synthetic measurements (WebPageTest, WebPageReplay, Browsertime).
- Have strong Knowledge of their backend stack: Varnish, MariaDB, and PHP
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Wikimedia Recruitment 2022