Axis Bank is hiring graduates with any degree for the position of assistant manager in 2022. Below are descriptions of the eligibility requirements and application process.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 Details: Assistant Manager
|Rs 4.54 LPA
Axis Bank Recruitment Requirements:
- Graduates or Postgraduates from any stream who received a grade of at least 50% in their final year of graduation OR a cumulative grade point average of at least 50% across all years of graduation.
- Candidates who have taken their exams and are awaiting results in their final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study are also eligible for the programme. However, upon joining the academy, the original degree certificate and final year mark sheet must be submitted.
- It is required to earn a graduate degree (10+2+3 patterns).
Young Bankers Selection Process for Axis Bank Recruitment 2022:
STEP 1: Fill out the online application form on this website to register. Please be aware that only after your application is complete—including the payment of the application fee—will it be given consideration for further processing. Application approval for the Young Bankers programme or employment with Axis Bank is not guaranteed by this application fee, which is only for assessment purposes.
STEP 2: Proctored online assessments are administered twice as part of the selection process.
English comprehension, reasoning, quantitative skills, and personality at Level 1
Sales scenarios, spoken English, and written English at Level 2
To advance to level 2, a candidate must pass level 1. Shortlisted candidates’ registered email addresses will receive notice of the date and time slot of the online assessments.
STEP 3: An admission letter will be given to the chosen candidates. The chosen candidates will enrol on campus once the admissions process is complete.
Salary for Axis Bank Recruitment:
After successfully completing the course, the student would be hired as an assistant manager by the bank, with a gross CTC (cost to the company) of Rs. 4.54 lakhs per year (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
Young bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to cover out-of-pocket expenses, and Rs. 12,000/- per month for living expenses during the internship.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Information: It is a 12-month programme that includes six months on-campus training, three months of internship, and three months of on-the-job training. Following successful completion of the programme (12-month period consisting of 6 months on-campus, 3 months internship, and 3 months OJT), the candidate will join Axis Bank in a Sales role, selling banking and financial products to the bank’s existing and new customers.
Fees for the ABYB Program:
- The total programme fee is Rs 3,88,464.
- Fees for Term 1 are due prior to the start of the programme – Rs 202,614.
- The term 2 fee of Rs 185,850 is due 75 days after the programme begins.
- Tuition, boarding and hostel fees, food expenses, infrastructure usage, tablet expenses, and GST of Rs 59,257 are all included in this fee.
Axis Bank ABYB Loan Facility:
- The candidate has the option of self-funding the course. Or Axis Bank Education Loan can also be applied for by the candidate. Students interested in an Axis Bank Education Loan may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. As a result, students can obtain a high-quality specialised course in Banking and Finance that is completely funded by the bank.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Jobs 2022?
Interested and qualified candidates should apply for this position as soon as possible online.