Join Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online For 191 SSC Technical Men & Women Vacancies
Indian Army has invited applications for the post of Short Service Commissioned Officer. Unmarried men, women and widows of martyred defense personnel can apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the official site of the Indian Army, P.nic.in. The last date to apply for the post has been fixed as June 23, 2021.
Join Indian Army SSC Jobs 2021 Overview in Points :
1. Organization Name: Indian Army
2. No. Of Total Vacancies : 191 Vacancies.
3. Name Of The Posts : Short Service Commissioned Officer.
4. Job Category : Government Job.
5. Starting Date : 25th May 2021.
6. Closing Date : 23rd June 2021.
7. Mode of Application : Online.
8. Job Location: Across India.
Important Dates to Remember for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for SSC Posts :
1. Application Announcement Date : 17th May 2021.
2. Online Application Start Date : 25th May 2021.
4. Online Application Last Date : 23rd June 2021.
5. Recruitment Course : October 2021
Indian Army Jobs 2021 Category Wise Vacancy Details :
Detailed Vacancy Details :
- For SSC (Tech) – 57
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology – 60 Posts.
- Architecture – 01 Posts.
- Mechanical – 05 Posts.
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 08 Posts.
- Electronics – 02 Posts.
- Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science – 31 Posts.
- Information Technology – 12 Posts.
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 05 Posts.
- Telecommunication – 04 Posts.
- Electronics & Communication – 05 Posts.
- Satellite Communication – 03 Posts.
- Micro Electronics & Microwave – 03 Posts.
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/Avionics – 06 Posts.
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation – 04 Posts.
- Automobile Engineering – 03 Posts.
- Production – 03 Posts.
- Industrial / Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering & Mgt – 06 Posts.
- Opto Electronics – 03 Posts.
- Fibre Optics – 02 Posts.
- Bio Technology – 01 Posts.
- Ballistics Engineering – 01 Posts.
- Rubber Technology – 01 Posts.
- Chemical Engineering – 01 Posts.
- Workshop Technology – 03 Posts.
- Laser Technology – 02 Posts.
- For SSCW (Tech) – 28
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology – 05
- Mechanical – 01
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 01
- Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science – 04
- Information Technology – 02
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/Avionics – 01
- Widows of Defence Personnel – 02
- SSC (W) Tech – 01
- SSC (W) (Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC) – 01
Eligibility Criteria :
(i). Education Qualification required for SSC Recruitment 2021 :
The candidates who want to apply for these posts should have a graduation degree in engineering in the relevant field. Candidates who have passed the requisite engineering degree course or are in the final year of the engineering degree course are also eligible to apply. Candidates appearing in the final year of the Engineering Degree course should be able to produce proof of having passed the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 October 2021 and produce an Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training.
(ii). Age Limit required for Indian Army Vacancies 2021 :
(a). For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women : To apply for these posts, the age limit of the candidate should be 20 to 27 years. The candidate should be not born before 02 July 1994 and not after 01 July 2000; both dates inclusive.
(b). For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only : The maximum age limit for windows candidate if 35 years as on 01 October 2021.
Important Note :
Applicants should either be: (i) A resident of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, (iii) An individual of Indian origin who has moved from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African nations of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention for all time getting comfortable in India, given that an applicant having a place with classifications (ii) and (iii) above will be an individual in whose favour a testament of qualification has been given by the Government of India. Authentication of qualification will not be vital on account of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal
Join Indian Army Jobs 2021: Selection Process :
Selection of candidates will be based on the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET), SSB Interview and Medical Examination.
Important Documents to be carried along :
Self-verified duplicate of the following documents along with their original ones are to be conveyed to the Selection Center by the candidates:
(i.) One duplicate of the Print out of application marked and joined with a self-validated photo.
(ii.) Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or identical authentication and Mark Sheet given by the concerned Board of Education.
Note 1. Registration/Secondary School Examination Certificate or identical authentication given by the concerned Board of Education might be acknowledged as confirmation of the date of birth, applicant’s name and parent’s name (father and mother). No other reports like Admit card/Mark Sheet/Transfer authentication and so forth are worthy.
Note 2. If parent’s name (father and mother) isn’t referenced in Matriculation/Secondary School Examination endorsement or comparable authentication, the applicant is needed to create any report given by Govt of India or States Govt, for example, PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport, Driving permit and so forth for confirmation. Nonetheless, the applicant’s name and their parent’s name filled in the online application should coordinate precisely with those referenced in the delivered record.
(iii.) 12th Class Certificate and Marks sheet.
(iv.) Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree (if there should arise an occurrence of three years LLB after graduation).
(v.) LLB Degree/Provisional Degree.
(vi.) Marks sheets, everything being equal/Semesters.
(vii.) Registration with Bar Council of India/State OR Certificate from school/University that the LLB Course in the said foundation is perceived by Bar Council of India.
(viii.) The certificate given by the University concerning formulae for the transformation of CGPA/Grades into marks followed by the University.
How to Apply online for Join Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 ?
- If you are applying for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 than you have to register online on the official website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
- If you are a new user, go to the registration tab. A registration table window will be opened on your screen.
- Fill up all the required details in the registration form.
- After filling all the details click on submit and take a copy of your application form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: How many vacancies have been released for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021?
Answer: A total of 191 vacancies have been released for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021.
FAQ2: What is the last date to apply for Indian Army SSC Jobs 2021?
Answer: The last date to apply for Indian Army Jobs 2021 is 23rd June 2021.
FAQ3: What is the selection process for Join Indian Army SSC Jobs 2021?
Answer: Candidates applying for Indian Army SSC Jobs 2021 will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET), SSB Interview and Medical Examination.
FAQ6: What is the minimum age limit for the candidates applying for Indian Army SSC Vacancy 2021?
Answer: Candidates who are applying for Indian Army SSC Vacancy 2021 should not be aged less than 20 years as on 01/08/2021.
Disclaimer: Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in