Ministry of Defence has announced recruitment notification for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, Industrial Mazdoor, Nursing sister, Assistant Post. The Posts are from 16 Field Ammunition Depot & Sainik School, Chhingchhip, Mizoram. All the candidates are required to apply for the Post before 17th March 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Name of the Organization : Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of Defence 2018 Post.
1. Field Ammunition Depot.
i. Lower Division Clerk: 7 posts
ii. Fireman : 24
iii. Fire Engine Driver : 4
iv. Industrial Mazdoor : 3
2. Sainik School.
i. Lower Division Clerk : 1
ii. Nursing sister : 1
iii. Assistant : 3
1. The candidate applying for the Posts requires to have a good knowledge of Hindi language.
2. The Fireman Post requires to qualify endurance physical test, written test. One should be able to do strenuous work and should be physically fit.
3. The Lower Division Clerk requires to have typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
4. One should have knowledge of shorthand and ability to respond in English.
5. The Post of Nursing sister requires to have 5 years of experience of Medical Assistant grade with at least 5 years service after training.
6. The Assistant Post requires to have qualified CTET/ TET/ State TET.
7. The fire engine driver Post requires to have at least 3 years experience of driving heavy vehicles. One must be physically fit able to do strenuous work.
1. The selection process will include screening of applications which will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated as essential QR.
2. Application may be restricted to Min of 50 times the No. of vacancies, based on a cut off applied on the min qualifications for the post.
3. The selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the written test only subject to qualifying in the practical/ physical/trade/ skill/ typing test (wherever applicable).
4. The selection will be made strictly on merit basis.
1. The Post of Lower Division Clerk requires to have passed 12th standard.
2. The Post of fireman, Fire engine Driver & Industrial Mazdoor requires to have passed 10th standard.
3. The Post of lower division clerk in Sainik School requires to have passed 10th standard.
4. The Nursing sister requires to have Degree of any graduate stream or Diploma.
5. The assistant post requires to be a graduate, B.Ed.
1. The age limit for Sainik School Chhingchhip jobs 2018 is 35 years.
2. This is for the Posts of Asst. Master (Maths) TGT, Asst. Master (Gen Science) TGT & Asst. Master (Computer Science) Post.
3. The age limit for the Post of post Lower Division Clerk, Nursing Sister is 18 years to 50 years.
4. The age relaxation will be as per the rules and norms.
1. The application for General Candidates is Rs. 750/-.
2. The application for SCIST is Rs. 500/-
3. Application should be accompanied by one AIC payee Demand Draft.
4. The Demand Draft has to be drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip, payable at Mizoram Rural Bank (MRB), Chhingchhip Branch, Branch Code-08, IFSC Code-SBIN0RRMIGB.
The Salary Package for the Post of.
i. Lower Division Clerk, Fireman : Rs. 19, 900/-pm.
i. Post of fireman, Fire engine Driver & Industrial Mazdoor is Rs. 18,00/-.
ii. Post of lower division clerk, Nursing sister in Sainik School is Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- pm.
iii. The Post of assistant is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- .
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2018.
1. Every Post requires to be posted according to the specification provided in the official notification.
2. Kindly refer to the official notification for different Posts.
3. The Post of Sainik School requires the eligible candidates are required to self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 40/- (for communicating through Speed Post).
4. Attach all the documents relevant.
5. Send it to the address – “The Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip, Chhingchhip Village, Dist- Serchhip, Pin-796161″.
6. All the candidates applying for the Posts are required to send their application form along with the attested copies of certificates and testimonials as proof of experience, age, qualification etc.
7. The candidates are also required to send passport sized photograph, one self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.40/- by post or mail.
8. The candidates applying for the Post of 16 Field Ammunition Depot are required to send application form along with the relevant documents with the stamp of Rs. 25/- on the top of the envelope & should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ……” send it through registered/speed post.
9. The application form has to be sent to – The Commandant, 16 Field Ammunition Depot, Pin-909716, C/O 99 APO.
Important Dates for Ministry of Defence Vacancies 2018.
1. The last date to apply for the post is 17th March 2018.
2. The exam date will be notified late on the website.
1. The candidates are notified to check the website time to time.
2. The exam date will be updated soon on the website.
3. Any candidate applying for one or more Posts are required to make a separate envelope of the Posts with application fee on them.
4. It is also made clear that the numbers of vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended/ terminated by the Authority at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
5. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection / rejection will be final.