NSUT Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 126 Non Teaching Posts
On its official website @nsit.ac.in, the Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) has issued an official notification in response to Advt. No. 2021/02, inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for Non-Teaching Posts on the 126 vacancies listed above. The online application procedure has already begun, and the deadline to apply is July 31, 2021. To learn more about the qualifying requirements, application process, and other details, read the entire article below.
NSUT Recruitment 2021 For Non Teaching Bharti Overview in Points :
The table below lists all of the important highlights and significant things to consider. Candidates can read it and improve their preparation by doing so.
- Organization Name : Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT).
- No. Of Total Vacancies : 126 Vacancies.
- Name Of The Posts : Non Teaching Posts.
- Online Registration Starts : 27th June 2021.
- Last Date to Apply : 31st July 2021.
- Application Mode : Online.
- Advt. No. : 2021/02
- Job Category : Government Jobs.
- Official website : www.nsit.ac.in
- Job Location : Delhi, India.
Important Dates NSUT Recruitment Non Teaching Posts Jobs 2021 :
When an applicant is being considered for a position, dates are quite important. As a result, the table below contains all of the NSUT Important Dates.
- Application Announcement Date : 27th June 2021.
- Online Application Start Date : 27th June 2021.
- Online Application Last Date : 31st July 2021.
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee : To be announced.
- Date of Written Test : To be announced.
Netaji Subhas University of Technology Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2021 Post Wise Vacancy Details :
The Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) has issued a call for applications for 126 non-teaching positions. The table below shows the Post Code and the number of vacancies in NSUT for various non-teaching positions.
|S. No.||Name of Posts||Post Code||No. Of Posts|
|01||Lower Division Clerk–(LDC)||NSUT/2021/NT/01||35 Posts|
|02||Junior Stenographer||NSUT/2021/NT/02||10 Posts|
|03||Upper Division Clerk- (UDC)||NSUT/2021/NT/03||08 Posts|
|04||Library Assistant||NSUT/2021/NT/04||02 Posts|
|05||Junior Mechanic||NSUT/2021/NT/05||21 Posts|
|06||Head Clerk||NSUT/2021/NT/06||07 Posts|
|07||Senior Technical Assistant (STA)||NSUT/2021/NT/07||03 Posts|
|08||Assistant Store Keeper||NSUT/2021/NT/08||01 Post|
|09||Junior Programmer||NSUT/2021/NT/09||13 Posts|
|10||Technical Assistant||NSUT/2021/NT/10||26 Posts|
NSUT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
Before applying for any of the non-teaching positions at NSUT, a candidate must read the eligibility requirements and ensure that he or she meets them in terms of educational qualifications, experience, and age limit. Here are several examples:
(i). Education Qualification required for NSUT Non Teaching Vacancies 2021 :
- Lower Division Clerk–(LDC): (i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. (ii) A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Junior Stenographer: (i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Skill Test Norms: Dictation-10 minutes @ minimum 80 wpm Minimum 35 wpm in typing in English on Computer.
- Upper Division Clerk- (UDC): (i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Board/University or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. ii) A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Library Assistant: (i) B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with Certificate in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute and working knowledge of Computer. OR Diploma in Library Science with 2 years full time experience in Library management and Working knowledge of Computers. OR Bachelor degree in Library Sciences. Working knowledge of Computers.
- Junior Mechanic: (i) For Engineering Department ITI in relevant field and two years experience in relevant field. OR Diploma/Degree in Engineering in the appropriate field.
- Head Clerk: (a). Graduation from a recognized university. (b). Typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer. (c). Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools like Windows, Excel, etc.
- Senior Technical Assistant (STA): (i) For Diploma with 5 years of Experience in relevant field/discipline OR B.Tech/BE in relevant field/discipline.
- Assistant Store Keeper : ( i). 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. (ii). A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Junior Programmer : M.Tech (with specialization in computer Science/IT/Software Engineering) OR Master in Computer Application (MCA).
- Technical Assistant: For Engineering Departments State Board Diploma or equivalent in the relevant or an allied) subject/field with Two (02) years Industrial/ Laboratory Experience in the desired trade. OR B.Tech/BE in a relevant field/discipline. For Physics & Chemistry Departments B.Sc with 2 years Experience OR M.Sc. in relevant fields.
(ii). Age limit for Netaji Subhas University of Technology Jobs 2021 :
All non-teaching positions at NSUT require a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 27 years, with the exception of Head Clerk, STA, and Junior Programmer, which require a maximum age of 30 years. The following is the relaxation:
- SC/ST: 05 years.
- OBC (Delhi): 03 years.
- PWD: 10 years.
- SC/ST + PWD : 15 years.
- PWD + OBC (Delhi): 13 years.
- Govt. Servants : Up to 5 years for Group B posts (which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be.)
NSUT Non Teaching Posts Jobs Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
The selecting procedure will be divided into three stages :
- Computer Based Test (CBT)– The written test, or CBT, will be the first test that candidates must pass in order to appear in the skill test, which they will only be able to do if they pass the written test.
- Skill Exam/Laboratory Practical Test– Only those who pass the CBT will be offered a skill test or a practical laboratory test. The personal interview is then the following step.
- Interview (only if applicable)– The interview is the final step in the hiring process. This round will only be available to a limited few posts.
How to Apply for NSUT Non Teaching Posts Bharti Recruitment 2021?
- Visit NSUT’s official website @www.nsit.ac.in use the direct application link provided above.
- Now select the Recruitment Tab from the drop-down menu.
- Then select Ongoing Vacancies for the Given Posts from the drop-down menu.
- On the left, select Online Application.
- Register as a new user by clicking on New User.
- Complete all of the required fields.
- Then select Final Submission.
- After properly filling out the application, take a printout for future reference.
NSUT Recruitment Application Fees :
For UR / EWS / OBC candidates, the application costs for category B and C posts are as follows :
|Particular||Group ‘C’ Posts||Group ‘B’ Posts|
|Application Fees||Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only).||Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).|
|Processing Fees||Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only).||Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)|
|Total||Rs.1,200/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Only)||Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only)|
For various category B and C vacancies, the application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates would be as follows.
|Particular||Group ‘C’ Posts||Group ‘B’ Posts|
|Processing Fees||Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only).||Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).|
|Total||Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only)||Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).|
NSUT Non-Teaching Posts Jobs 2021 Application Direct Link :
The registration and application process will be conducted entirely online. Candidates who are interested and eligible should apply online as soon as possible; the application process has already begun. The online application link will be open until July 31, 2021.
NSUT Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
FAQ1: What is the full form of NSUT?
Answer: NSUT stands for Netaji Subhas University of Technology.
FAQ2: For which posts Netaji Subhas University of Technology is conducting the recruitment process?
Answer: Netaji Subhas University of Technology is conducting the recruitment process for Non Teaching Posts. Check our article for detailed information.
FAQ3: What is the Job Location for NSUT Recruitment 2021?
Answer: Candidates selected for Netaji Subhas University of Technology Recruitment 2021 will be posted in Delhi, India.
FAQ4: What is the starting date of NSUT Non Teaching Posts Registration 2021?
Answer: The online registration for NSUT Non Teaching Posts has been started from 27th June 2021.
FAQ5: What is the last date to submit an online application for NSUT Non Teaching Posts Registration 2021?
Answer: 31st July 2021 is the last date to submit application fee for NSUT Non Teaching Posts Registration 2021.
FAQ6: What salary will be paid to selected candidates?
Answer: The basic pay for selected candidates will range from Rs 19,900 to Rs 44,900, depending on their position.
Disclaimer : Dear Job Aspirants, we took utmost care while posting the latest 2021 vacancies, however, we suggest you go through the official website and read the full official advertisement notification carefully before applying online.
For the latest vacancy updates keep visiting www.edufork.in.