Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has asserted a notification against recruitment of 150 vacancies for Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts through GATE Exam 2017. The last date to apply for the post is 17th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 | Power Grid Corporation of India jobs of Assistant Engineer Trainee
Name of the Organization : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
Name & Number of the Post :
* 150 vacancies for Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts.
Vacancy Details for PGCIL jobs 2018.
1. A service agreement bond will be executed to serve atleast 3 years.
2. The amount of bond is Rs.1, 00,000/– for general & OBC category candidates.
3. The amount of bond is Rs.50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
4. Applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of written test and Interview.
5. Name of the Discipline for AET Vacancies.
*. Electrical carries 100 Posts.
*. Electronics carries 20 Posts.
*. Civil carries 20 Posts.
*. Computer Science carries 10 Posts.
1. The Candidates should have B.E./ B.Tech / B.Sc degrees from recognized university/Institute.
2. The candidates must have a good academic record and have a valid Score in GATE 2017 in the relative stream.
1. The Candidate’s age must be below 28 years as on 31stDecember 2017.
2. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.
3. The age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3 years.
4. The age relaxation for PwD candidate is 10 years.
5. The age relaxation for J&K Domicile/Ex-servicemen/Victims of riot candidates is 5 years.
1. The application fee to apply for the post is Rs. 200/-.
2. The application fee has to be deposited through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan.
3. SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
1. The selected candidate will get Rs.24, 500/- pm.
2. After successful training, Salary will be Rs.20, 600/- to Rs.46,500/-.
How to Apply.
1. First, go to the official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com.
2. Click on Careers —> Job Opportunities—>Openings.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
4. Fill all the details & upload all the certificates required.
5. Check all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print-out of online application form for future use.
Last Date to apply online & payment of fee is 17th February 2018.