Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise (PSU) and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration & Production of Oil & Gas in India & Abroad. The corporation has notified for the Recruitment for the Posts of AEE(Cementing Mechanical), AEE : Cementing Petroleum, AEE : Civil, AEE :Drilling, Mechanical, AEE : Drilling Petroleum, AEE : Electrical, AEE : Electronics, AEE :Instrumentation, AEE : Mechanical, AEE : Production Mechanical, AEE : Production, Chemical, AEE : Production Petroleum, AEE : Reservoir, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist (Surface), Geophysicist (well), Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer. The apply link for ONGC post will be active in March last week or in April 2018. GATE 2018 passout candidates can apply for this post. The announcement for Gate-2018 Results will be on 17th March 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
ONGC Jobs 2018 | Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2018 | GTs in Engineering & Geo-Sciences Disciplines through GATE- 2018.
Name of the Organization : Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC).
ONGC Jobs 2018.
1. AEE : Cementing Mechanical.
2. AEE : Cementing Petroleum .
3. AEE : Civil.
4. AEE :Drilling Mechanical.
5. AEE : Drilling Petroleum.
6. AEE : Electrical.
7. AEE : Electronics.
8. AEE :Instrumentation .
9. AEE : Mechanical.
10. AEE : Production Mechanical.
11. AEE : Production Chemical.
12. AEE : Production Petroleum.
13. AEE : Reservoir.
16. Geophysicist (Surface).
17. Geophysicist (well).
18. Materials Management Officer.
19. Programming Officer.
Education Required for Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment.
1. The Post of AEE (Cementing Mechanical), AEE (Drilling Mechanical), AEE (Mechanical) requires to have Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60 % marks.
2. The Post of AEE (Cementing Petroleum), AEE (Drilling Petroleum) requires to have Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
3. AEE (Civil) requires to have Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% Marks.
4. The Post of AEE : Electrical requires to have Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 % marks..
5. The Post of AEE (Electronics) requires to have Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
6. The Post of AEE (Instrumentation) requires to have Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
7. The Post of AEE (Reservoir) requires to have Post graduate degree in Geology. The candidate must have mathematics, Physics at B.Sc level.
8. The Post of Chemist requires to have Post graduate degree in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks.
9. The post of Geologist Post Graduate degree in Geophysics with minimum 60 % marks.
10. The Post of Materials Management Officer requires to have Graduate degree in Auto engineering with minimum 60% marks.
11. The Post of Programming Officer requires to have Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering with minimum 60% marks. The candidate should have Post graduate in Computer science & ‘B’ level diploma as defined by Dept. of Electronics, Government of India (GOI).
12. The Transport officer requires to have a Graduate degree in Auto Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Selection Process for ONGC 2018.
1. The selection process will include GATE- 2018 result.
2. The eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertise posts are required to apply and appear in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018.
3. The candidates possessing the requisite qualification for the advertised posts is required to apply appear in the GATE 2018 subjects strictly as indicated above para essential qualification 8 GATE Subject with Code under Eligibility Criteria.
4. The GATE-2018 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for short-listing the candidates for the further selection process Of Personal Interview as per the decide by the management
1. The age limit for General Category is 30 years, whereas 28 years for Drilling and cementing.
2. The age limit for OBC Category is 33 years, whereas 31 years for Drilling and cementing.
3. The age limit for SC/ST Category is 35 years, whereas 33 years for Drilling and cementing.
4. The age limit for Persons with disabilities is 40 years.
5. The age limit for Departmental candidates will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC.
1. The salary package for the Post is Rs. 24, 900/- to Rs. 50, 000/- and an increment of 3% per year.
2. The employees are also entitled to allowance at 47% of basic pay under Cafeteria approach, Dearness allowance, HRA/ Company accommodation, Mining allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial performance related Pay, Medical Facility for self & dependents, gratuity, Post retirement benefit scheme & composite social security scheme as per company rules.
How to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2018.
1. The candidates are required to visit the official website i.e.www.ongcindia.com.
2. Find the advertisement and click on it.
3. Read the advertisment carefully.
4. Apply for the Post online.
5. The candidates are advised to keep themselves updated and keep checking the website time to time.
Important Dates for ONGC Vacancies 2018.
1. The activation of link for filling up online application is March/ April 2018.
2. The announcement of Gate-2018 Results will be on 17th March 2018.
1. ONGC does not seek any kind of payments.
2. The candidates seeking for reservation as SC/ST/OBC will have to submit the certificate at the time of interview.
3. OBC Candidates must ensure that they have the latest Non-Creamy layer certificate issued by government of India Authority from time to time.
4. The OBC claim of the candidate will be verified in relation to the state to which his/her father originally belongs, if the candidate has migrated from one state to another on his/her father’s OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on father’s OBC certificate from the state to which father originally belongs.
5. The number of posts will be posted on the official website at the time of inviting the online application in after January 2018. There are nearly 100 Posts reserved for persons with disability which includes 90 backlogs/ shortfall posts.
To Download the official notification of ONGC Jobs click here.