Apply online for Sutherland Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Sutherland job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Sutherland careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Sutherland placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Sutherland Infotech Jobs then you must check Sutherland latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Sutherland Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Sutherland vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Sutherland Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Sutherland Recruitment 2022
Sutherland is a company that focuses on experience-led digital transformation and can assist your organisation in achieving non-linear development by providing superbly built experiences for your (very human) clients and staff. They achieve this by fusing real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technologies, automation, and human-centered design to scale and precision.
|Role:||Accounts Receivable Collections|
|Key skills:||Credit notes, Accounts Receivable, B2C|
Sutherland Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Examine the open accounts listed in the daily ageing report.
- Keep an eye on and manage the designated accounts
- Professionally conducted collection calls (outbound and inbound), account modifications, and customer reconciliations
- Collect customer payments by the due date and follow up on payment arrangements promptly.
- Keep track of customer payments to make sure receivables are collected promptly.
- Ensure prompt escalation in the event of nonpayment or silence
- Provide customer service by sending statements, processing refunds for customers, processing account adjustments, and promptly resolving issues with client billing.
- Identify account delinquency-related issues, discuss them with customers, and bring them up with the client.
- Assist with the cleanup of UCs (unapplied credits), short-paid invoices, and other related tasks.
- Customers should receive a Dunning letter requesting payment for past-due debts.
- Follow up with the sales and operations departments regarding customer accounts promptly.
Sutherland Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- Refresh daily and weekly trackers, and carry out a self-quality check.
- Complying with controls and laws
- Serve as a point of contact for various internal departments and the customer, sales, and billing departments to ensure a smooth transaction and the resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Adherence to and updating of the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Engaging actively in learning and development
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
Sutherland Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Sutherland Recruitment 2022