Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts recruitment process for the state civil services. The commission advices the government on all the matters relating to the service conditions of the public servants. The invitation for Direct Recruitment has been out for the applicants. The applying process will be through online mode. The last date for the interested candidates to register is 13th March 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
TNPSC Recruitment | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy
Name of the Organization : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC 2018 Post.
Motor Vehicle Inspector : 113 Posts.
1. The selection of the candidate will be based on written examination & Oral test in the form of an interview.
2. The candidate should have Certificate of Physical Fitness & Standard of Vision Prescribed is standard III with normal color vision.
3. One must produce eye fitness certificate from qualified eye specialist.
4. The centers of examinations are Chennai, Coimbatore & Madurai with centre code 0100, 0200, 1000 respectively.
5. The candidate should have valid driving license.
6. The form of certificate of Physical Fitness and standard of vision prescribed shall be produced.
1. The candidate should have been awarded by the state board of Technical Education & Training, Tamil Nadu.
2. The applicant should have Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course).
3. One can also have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years course).
4. One must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil language.
5. The candidates applying for the post should have an experience of not less than one year on both vehicles fitted with Petrol Engines and Vehicles fitted with Diesel Engines on a full time basis in an Automobile workshop.
6. One must hold valid driving license to drive motor cycle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.
7. The applicant must have experience in driving Heavy Transport Vehicles for a Period of not less than six months.
TNPSC 2018 Selection Procedure.
1. The selection procedure includes.
i. Written Examination
ii. Oral Test.
2. The Written Examination includes Paper-I which includes Mechanical Engineering & Automobile Engineering and Paper-II will include General Studies.
3. The selection will depend on the total marks in both tests.
4. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Oral Test following the rule of reservation of appointments.
1. Paper- I : The examination paper will include 200 questions for 3 hours including Mechanical and Automobile Engineering related questions.
2. Paper-II : The examination paper will include 100 questions for 2 hours including General Studies & Aptitude & mental ability related questions.
1. The age limit to apply is 21 years to 58 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
2. The age limit to apply is 21 years with 32 years of maximum limit for other applicants.
3. There is no upper age limit restriction on Differently-abled & Ex-servicemen belonging to SC, SC (A), ST, MBC, BC, BCM category candidates.
4. There is age limit restriction for other categories of 42 years for Differently-abled & 48 years for Ex-servicemen candidates.
TNPSC 2018 Exam Fee.
i. Registration Fee.
The registration fee to apply for the post is Rs.150/-.
This registration will be valid for 5 years.
ii. Examination Fee.
The examination fee to apply for the Post is Rs.150/-.
This has to be paid while submitting online application through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card.
It can also be paid offline at SBI/ Indian Bank within 2 days.
Payment of Fee mode.
1. The Registration & Exam fee has to be paid through Net banking, Credit card , Debit card.
2. It can also be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
The Pay scale to apply for the post is Rs.35, 900/- to Rs.1, 13,500/-.
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2018.
1. Go to the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
2. The candidates are required to register themselves.
3. Deposit the One-time Registration fee of Rs.150/-.
4. Now login to ID using password.
5. Click ‘Apply’ option.
6. Upload the photograph, experience certificate, signature.
7. Submit the application.
8. Save the PDF format of application.
1. The candidates require to get updated for hall ticket by checking the website regularly.
2. Offline mode of payment as Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted.
3. Applicants not belonging to SC, ST, MBC, BC, BCM who have put in 5 years & more of service in the estate/central government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
4. Experience counted will be counted after passing the education qualification.
5. The applicants should submit the application according to the format given in official notification.
6. An Ex-Serviceman once recruited to a post in any class or service or category, cannot claim the concession of being called an Ex-Serviceman for his further recruitment.
7. Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen will not apply to this recruitment.
8. One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration.
Important Dates for TNPSC Vacancies 2018.
1. The date of notification is 14th February 2018.
2. The last date to apply is 13th March 2018.
3. The last date for payment of Examination fee through Bank is 15th March 2018.
4. The last date for submission of attested copies of documents is 25th March 2018.
5. The Date of Examination (Paper-I) is 10th June 2018 at 10:00am to 01:00pm.
6. The Date of Examination (Paper-II) is 10th June 2018 at 02:30am to 04:00pm.
To Download the official notification of TNPSC Jobs click here.