Central Industrial Security Force provides integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs). Among the important responsibilities to the CISF are the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC), VIP Security, Disaster Management and establishment of a Formed Police Unit (FPU) of the UN at Haiti.
The online applications are invited for Male Indian citizens for the Posts of Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services). The candidates can apply for the CISF Vacancies till 19th March 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
CISF Recruitment | Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment | 447 Constable Post & Driver Vacancy.
Name of the Organization : Central Industrial Security Force.
CISF Posts 2018.
1. Constable/Driver – Direct : 344 Posts (General:176, SC:51, ST:25, OBC:92).
2. Constable/ (Driver- Cum-Pump -Operator) : 103 Posts (General:54, SC:15, ST:07, OBC:27).
1. The Govt. servants including Constable (GD), Constable (Fire) and Constable (Tradesmen) of CISF can appear for the post of Constable/Driver & Constable/ DCPO.
2. The Posts are on temporary basis which is likely to be permanent.
3. The break in Service should not be more than 3 years from the date of discharge from Army/Navy/Air Force as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates.
Selection Process for CISF Jobs 2018.
1. The recruitment process contains Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test ( PST), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test & Medical Examination Test.
2. The recruitment process includes : OMR examination & PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test.
Physical Standards for CISF Posts.
1. The candidates must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
2. The candidates should not have knock knees, flat foot, Varicose vein & squint in eyes.
3. For General, SC and OBC candidates :
I. Height : 167 Cms, Chest : Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 CMs i.e. 80 – 85.
II. Weight should be proportionate.
III. Eye sight (Near Vision) – Better eye & Worse eye : N6.
IV. Eye sight (Distant eye) – Better eye & Worse eye : 6/6.
4. Relaxed standards for Scheduled Tribes (ST): Height : 160 cms, Chest : Minimum 76 cms with minimum expansion of 05 CMs i.e. 76 – 81.
5. For Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas & Candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir is as follows.
I. Height : 160 cms, Chest : Minimum 78 cms with minimum expansion of 05 CMs i.e. 78 – 83.
II. The candidates belonging to the mentioned areas have to produce certificate as per Appendix-‘C’ in official notification.
III. Binocular Vision is required.
6. Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for Total relaxation in physical standards.
Important Documents required.
1. Scanned colored photograph (JPEG image : size 4 to 12KB, 100 pixel width and 140 pixel height ).
2. Digital Scanned colored photograph ( 1KB to 12 KB, Resolution of 40 pixel width by 60 pixel)
3. Driving License (HMV/ LMV/ Gear motor).
4. Voter ID Card.
5. Identity Card issued by University/College or Income Tax Pan Card Number.
6. Educational certificate.
7. Caste certificate, in case of reservation.
1. The candidate applying for the Post requires to have 10th passed from a recognized board.
2. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 10th class pass for service under Central Government.
3. The applicant should have an experience of 3 years of driving Motor Vehicle.
Age Limit for Central Industrial Security Force Jobs.
1. Minimum age limit : 21 years.
2. Maximum age limit : 27 years.
3. Age Relaxation for CISF Personnel, General & OBC candidates is up to 40 Years.
4. Age Relaxation for CISF Personnel, SC & ST candidates is up to 45 years.
1. General & OBC candidates : Rs.100/-.
2. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates: No fee.
The Salary package is Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month with Grade Pay of Rs.2,000/-.
CISF Application Process 2018.
1. Go to official notification of Central Industrial Security Force i.e. https://cisfrectt.in.
2. Select notification ‘Recruitment of Constable Driver & DCPO in CISF (English)’option.
3. Read the details carefully.
4. Register ID by filling up the details.
5. A verification text will appear on mobile number, confirm it.
6. Fill all personal details as appeared and upload Photo & Signature.
7. Complete the process & click ‘Submit’.
8. Now, Log in to the ID entering ID & Password.
9. Fill the application as asked & make payment.
10. In case of challan Payment, fill the fee deposit bank challan form & deposit in any SBI branch.
11. Bank will generate MIS report & sent it to CISF which will take 48 hours.
12. Finally, take a print-out of filled application for future requirement.
1. The candidate should NOT be married.
2. The Driving License must contain the date of issue of Motor Cycle with gear, LMV and HMV licenses.
3. The number of vacancies are tentative & may increase or decrease at any time.
4. The candidates require to give their 1st & 2nd preference for the Posts.
5. The enrollment will be conducted on All India Basis.
6. Only Male candidates are allowed for applying for the Post.
7. The Posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
8. The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere across India & abroad.
9. 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen.
10. The candidates can have tattoos of ¼ of the particular part.
11. Candidates with tattoos can have it in inner locations of body, as in inner side of forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
Important Dates for CISF Vacancies 2018.
The last date to apply for the post is 19th March 2018.
To Download the official notification of CISF Jobs click here.